Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

Guest MustardSeed
13 minutes ago, shabby said:

Chridt how hard is it for you to do just rudimentary research on this before propagating ignorance. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-do-the-covid-19-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-cells

Try actually reading what I wrote before showing your own ignorance. I clearly said they used it in the DEVELOPMENT of the vaccine. A whistleblower from inside their own company released the emails. It’s a FACT. PERIOD. But I’m sure some liberal fact checker will say it’s not true and you’ll all believe them so why even discuss it?  You’ve all already decided that anyone who disagrees and has objections is worthy of being destroyed. So attack away. I’m out of this unbelievably pathetic discussion. There is literally zero chance anyone here is even remotely open minded enough to even hear what someone else is saying. 👋

ok who is selling popcorn?

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

They have 300,000 people worldwide.

LMAO if you think that is mainstream.

Is that what you're hung up on? If so, there is absolutely no reason to continue. Hilarious

even though I was told he is vaccinated, the religious exemption route would not be the way to go.  They have been very unsuccessful, of course it is because people are lying about it.  I believe only 48% of Americans even identify with a religion so it has been easy to disprove especially when people post everything on social media.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, bigbird said:

No you don't it's not. I pulled the excerpt about Christian scientist. You seem to be a little confused by that simple act

Ok, you're trolling me.  No one can be this stupid or ignorant.

You go run along, yes.  You're right.  Christian Scientists, with their 0.00036 per capita of the US population are "Mainstream". 

50 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There isn't a mainstream religious group broadly against any and all vaccine

44 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You sure?

Yeah, it ain't the 100k Christian Scientists in the US

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

We have had immunization mandates. An immunization and a vaccine are not the same thing. 

The MMR Vaccine? Polio Vaccine?  There are many vaccines that do not provide immunity.  In fact, most do not. Nonetheless, we have mandated them.  You are trying to make a distinction where none actually exists in this context.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Is that what you're hung up on? If so, there is absolutely no reason to continue. Hilarious

I'm sorry you think 300k ppl out nearly literally BILLIONs of religious people is mainstream.

You quoted me and I said "mainstream".  Maybe read better.

Edited by W.E.D

Just now, W.E.D said:

Ok, you're trolling me.  No one can be this stupid or ignorant.

You go run along, yes.  You're right.  Christian Scientists, with their 0.00036 per capita of the US population are "Mainstream". 

Yeah, it ain't the 100k Christian Scientists in the US

So exactly what number is necessary before you accept beliefs as religion?  

Dang that 1dt amendment, huh?

Just now, KnightTiger said:

this site and others like it have become sad because of folks wanting to get into piss fights over religion. personal beliefs. etc

No one is even fighting over religion here.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

😂😂😂👍👍. That article literally admits it was developed (tested) using fetal tissue. Thanks for literally PROVING my point. 

And with a hardcore liberal fact checker too. Peace homies. I’m out. Y’all are too much

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm sorry you think 300k ppl out nearly literally BILLIONs of religious people is mainstream.

You quoted me and I said "mainstream".  Maybe read better.

Maybe learn that you don't get to determine ones religious beliefs or when they do or don't abide by them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

😂😂😂👍👍. That article literally admits it was developed (tested) using fetal tissue. Thanks for literally PROVING my point. 

“Developed” isn’t the same as “tested.”

Actually from the article:

And the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops in a January document about the COVID-19 vaccines noted: “Neither Pfizer nor Moderna used an abortion-derived cell line in the development or production of the vaccine. However, such a cell line was used to test the efficacy of both vaccines.”

In other news, having the faith of a mustard seed ain’t the same as having the brain of one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So exactly what number is necessary before you accept beliefs as religion?  

Dang that 1dt amendment, huh?

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Maybe learn that you don't get to determine ones religious beliefs or when they donor don't abide by them.

That's not even the point I'm discussing.  This is really sad.  Pathetic.  Both of these are pathetic.

Good lord.  Amazing you try to talk about being disingenuous, then come with that.

Edited by W.E.D

Anyone here want to discuss the real issue??

All of your cars and truck extended warranties have expired . Call us at “1 800 Let’s go Brandon “for current rates on extended warranties..

Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

He isn't Joe the plumber.  He is paid over $5 million/yr by a public university.  He is as much of a public official as any elected person in the state.  He has influence.  When you have that position with that influence, you don't get the luxury of only using the influence and ignoring the responsibilities that come with.

I respect your right to think this. I just don’t agree with it. IMO, There are private things in every person’s life no matter who you work for or how much you are paid. I am confident there is not any legal reason for divulgence of this information. He may have to choose whether to comply (if he hasn’t already) but no notification.

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The MMR Vaccine? Polio Vaccine?  There are many vaccines that do not provide immunity.  In fact, most do not. Nonetheless, we have mandated them.  You are trying to make a distinction where none actually exists in this context.

What does immunize mean?

Immunize means “to make immune” or “to render harmless or ineffective; neutralize.” Immunize is a verb based on the adjective immune, which is also used in the name of the immune system. If someone is immune to something, they have protection against it and can’t be affected by it. The noun immunity means that someone or something is immune to something.

Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, though, vaccines have been a common occurrence for most of us. Even newborn babies receive vaccines, such as the rotavirus and polio vaccines. School-age children are recommended to receive yearly injections of common vaccines that include those for chickenpox, mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, and influenza. Many adults also regularly get flu vaccines during flu season.

So based on this, vaccines have been presented that have since become immunizations by definition since they "render harmless or effective, neutralize" things likerotavirus, polio, and smallpox. Polio is a great example seeing the blunt statement of "polio can be prevented with a vaccine" is front and center on the CDCs website.

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

“Developed” isn’t the same as “tested.”

Actually from the article: However, such a cell line was used to test the efficacy of both vaccines.”

Yep. There it is. 😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

11 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Try actually reading what I wrote before showing your own ignorance. I clearly said they used it in the DEVELOPMENT of the vaccine. A whistleblower from inside their own company released the emails. It’s a FACT. PERIOD. But I’m sure some liberal fact checker will say it’s not true and you’ll all believe them so why even discuss it?  You’ve all already decided that anyone who disagrees and has objections is worthy of being destroyed. So attack away. I’m out of this unbelievably pathetic discussion. There is literally zero chance anyone here is even remotely open minded enough to even hear what someone else is saying. 👋

Friend of Q I see.  

• Facepalm 1

I say all of that to say that the current Covid vaccines do not meet the standard for immunization. The funny part of all this is I'm not anti-vaccine by any means. I've recommended that many people close to me get it. But statistically, at my age and my physical activity, and since I have had Covid, it would not make sense for me to get it. 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No one is even fighting over religion here.

Just whether it is “mainstream” or not (which BTW is not a requirement as I read it for an exemption).

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There isn't a mainstream religious group broadly against any and all vaccine 

I showed you that Christian scientist do.

Then you try and discredit christian scientist due to low numbers. 

You don't get to do that. It may not be yours or my religion, but the 1st protects them nonetheless. 

You're just intolerant in your beliefs but will not afford the same to CBH. You're hypocrisy is astonishing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

What does immunize mean?

Immunize means “to make immune” or “to render harmless or ineffective; neutralize.” Immunize is a verb based on the adjective immune, which is also used in the name of the immune system. If someone is immune to something, they have protection against it and can’t be affected by it. The noun immunity means that someone or something is immune to something.

Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, though, vaccines have been a common occurrence for most of us. Even newborn babies receive vaccines, such as the rotavirus and polio vaccines. School-age children are recommended to receive yearly injections of common vaccines that include those for chickenpox, mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, and influenza. Many adults also regularly get flu vaccines during flu season.

So based on this, vaccines have been presented that have since become immunizations by definition since they "render harmless or effective, neutralize" things likerotavirus, polio, and smallpox. Polio is a great example seeing the blunt statement of "polio can be prevented with a vaccine" is front and center on the CDCs website.

Like I said, this distinction is immaterial.  People are required to get an MMR vaccine booster.  Is that fact lost on the conversation.  Most vaccines do not result in total immunity for life, yet they are mandated nonetheless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Just whether it is “mainstream” or not (which BTW is not a requirement as I read it for an exemption).

No one said it ever was.  

Would you say there is near certainty that Harsin is apart of a mainstream religion?  Do you think he is a Christian Scientist and one of 100k in the US?  Are we living in reality or just make believe so we can fit an argument that suits us?