Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

you have to pick the last 5 they talk about.

Umm...I picked one, Christian scientist.

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm sorry you're making up works and adding them to an article that doesn't exist

You're lying.  I posted the article as is. It refuted your claim. Now your pissy. It's understandable.

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

It’s Seastrunk-ian in the making

Good lord I was thinking the same thing 🤣 and I was about to post it until I saw yours 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Good lord I was thinking the same thing 🤣 and I was about to post it until I saw yours 

COVID is just a Seastrunk wannabe. Of course, if we took every COVID thread (or every thread derailed by COVID talk), COVID wins hands down. COVID less highly recruited but has had more staying power

Edited by fredst

Just now, bigbird said:

bull****! 

What makes you the expert on his religion? You don't know anything about it or his convictions.

You just want us to accept your self righteousness condemnation of CBH based off of your views. However, you don't know s***.  Is CBH vaccinated? You don't know. Does he hold religious beliefs against the vaccine? You don't know. You keep trying to pass it off as fact, but it's not, its what you think. That's it.

Cry harder, pal.  Your true anger is really seeping through here.

It's really sad and pathetic how you can't have a basic discussion without name calling and raging like this.

The religious leaders of 99.9% of the worlds religions have said the vaccine is OK, but in your obtuse mind Harsin is apart of the 0.1% and anyone thinking otherwhise is questions in he beliefs. 

You need to get a damn grip

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Umm...I picked one, Christian scientist.

You're lying.  I posted the article as is. It refuted your claim. Now your pissy. It's understandable.

*you're

This is actually hilarious considering the ***** filled prior post.

I said mainstream, you tried to pass of a religion with 200-400k worldwide followers as a rebuttal.  That's on you being a dumbass

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Why will it?

I figure with the federal mandate in place he will either keep his job or not.  You know the bammer aligned media will be all over it.  Heck, he’s trending on Twitter right now and there’s a story on ESPN.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I’m not disagreeing with u BB, but makes his situation different from the Wash St coach basically fired for not meeting the state deadline?

The difference we don't have a governor trying to flex his authoritarian muscle like they do in Washington. Jay Tate said on the Bunker yesterday you can easily get exemptions in Alabama. If BH isn't vaccinated and doesn't plan to be (because he has natural immunity or some other reason) Auburn will work with him to get it sorted out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aub4life said:

I figure with the federal mandate in place he will either keep his job or not.  You know the bammer aligned media will be all over it.  Heck, he’s trending on Twitter right now and there’s a story on ESPN.

2 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

If BH isn't vaccinated and doesn't plan to be (because he has natural immunity or some other reason)

Well, the 1st isn't a valid exemption

2 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Auburn will work with him to get it sorted out.

I don't disagree.  They'll do whatever they want.

8 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Where did that end up? 150ish pages? 

I can't remember I know it was a lot though and what was funny was it was all for nothing 🤣 we were all wanting him to commit and then nope. 

18 minutes ago, fredst said:

It’s Seastrunk-ian in the making

It’s pretty Simple, he will either get

it or He won’t be the coach. Possibly be exempt. Either way, No need to try to delve into why he doesn’t want to share nor does he have to share with us .

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Well, the 1st isn't a valid exemption

I don't disagree.  They'll do whatever they want.

Who are you again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

it or He won’t be the coach. . No need to try to delve into why he doesn’t want to share nor does he have to share with us .

I honestly don't think that's true.  If he's still currently unvaccinated, I 100% believe he'll never get it and will still be the coach next year.  He'll never answer a question about it nor will Auburn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Who are you again?

I am W.E.D

Who are you?

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

it or He won’t be the coach. Possibly be exempt. Either way, No need to try to delve into why he doesn’t want to share nor does he have to share with us .

That’s not nearly as fun for a thread though

FB715D20-C8F1-4D4A-BED9-537D4DD1D50C.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

After looking through this thread after it had hit 9 pages, I only have one question:

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Yeah, I’m lost. I’ll just go back and hang out in the food thread.😳

Where's this food thread that Tiger Refugee mentioned?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks to me a big adverse effect to add to the Covid-19 vaccines is getting your panties in a wad.

Vaccinated? Great, who cares? Not Vaccinated? Great, who cares? Just be you. Bunch of crazies lol.

Edited by clwn
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

And this is 100% being used against us in recruiting 

People downvote this post but Kirby has used far less than “those guy’s coach had one season and he’s already had more embarrassing national narratives than we’ve had period” (off the field at least) 

These other guys are good enough at making stuff up, no reason to GIVE them material 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I honestly don't think that's true.  If he's still currently unvaccinated, I 100% believe he'll never get it and will still be the coach next year.  He'll never answer a question about it nor will Auburn.

I don’t know how they legally would even get away with that 

1 hour ago, aub4life said:

I understand his position on vaccine privacy.  Knowing that his status will be made public in December anyway, I wish he would make a definite statement one way or the other.  Just shut this distraction down now.

We long time Auburn faithful understand that anytime it looks like Auburn is on the rise the Alabama media slings any mud they can find - or invent.  Coach will soon understand; he is still learning the SEC.  

This. I’m just trying to understand what he is trying to gain, especially if he is already vaccinated. IMO it’s a non needed distraction.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

The difference we don't have a governor trying to flex his authoritarian muscle like they do in Washington. Jay Tate said on the Bunker yesterday you can easily get exemptions in Alabama. If BH isn't vaccinated and doesn't plan to be (because he has natural immunity or some other reason) Auburn will work with him to get it sorted out.

The thing about getting a religious exempt(if that is what Harsin’s situation is involved) the exemption does not get approved from just the state but also by the Federal govt. 

and I don’t see any fed approving any religious exemption  they’re not stupid, they want everyone vaccinated by mandate  

If only Auburn has to decide on religious exemption then he has a chance. 

I read a while back that 20% of those that applied to the state of Washington   Were given religious exemption so they even had a chance out there. 

the Washington St coach didn’t have a leg to stand on saying he being catholic was his religious exemption. Heck, even the Pope approved vaccinations for Catholics. 

30 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I’m not disagreeing with u BB, but what makes his situation different from the Wash St coach basically fired for not meeting the state deadline?

I seem to recall that Rolovich was an outspoken critic of the vaccines and openly stated that he wasn’t vaccinated. Harsin has publicly supported vaccines  and education for the vaccines for those who choose them, and he hasn’t stated his personal vaccination status. 

• Like 1