2013 4* QB Jeremy Johnson signs with AU!

RunInRed

didnt kyle do the same thing :-\ i think we as a family need to slow down imo lets let the kids play first :wareagle:

I will say this....I only saw Kiehl play two games, which is not much at all, while he was in HS. When I saw him, I thought somebody needed to work with him on his accuracy. I saw JJ play twice last season, which again is not much. His accuracy is not a concern for me at all. I was extremely excited watching him. That young man has talent to burn.

great sentence structure...........which again is not much I will admit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope JJ becomes an All-American and Heisman winner, but this is only one game. From what I heard he wasn't the best QB on Ala. All-star team at AL-Miss game. But that was only one game as well. He'll have many ups and downs before he starts a game for Auburn. War Eagle Jeremy!!!

didnt kyle do the same thing :-\ i think we as a family need to slow down imo lets let the kids play first :wareagle:

I will say this....I only saw Kiehl play two games, which is not much at all, while he was in HS. When I saw him, I thought somebody needed to work with him on his accuracy. I saw JJ play twice last season, which again is not much. His accuracy is not a concern for me at all. I was extremely excited watching him. That young man has talent to burn.

great sentence structure...........which again is not much I will admit.

seriously? :-\

I saw JJ play twice this year. Once on ESPN when his Carver team beat down Auburn High and Reuben. The second was in person at against Opelika High in the playoffs which he lost. Both times he was the best player on the field. His team struggled against a very good Opelika defense. In the last two minutes, JJ threw a gorgeous fade pass in the endzone and would have been the winning TD, if not for a last second swat by the CB to knock it out of the WRs hands. JJ is going to be very very good.

JJ was too tired to visit today per 247.

In the RF thread it says JJ visited. Who's wrong on this one E? I sure hope 247 was in error.

JJ was too tired to visit today per 247.

In the RF thread it says JJ visited. Who's wrong on this one E? I sure hope 247 was in error.

The post in the RF thread was before it came out that JJ stayed home because he was tired.

So I saw this update on twitter:

Bryan Matthews@BMatt247

LIVE updates: Jeremy Johnson 100% committed. Recruiting 6-7, 5-star WR to Auburn (VIP/Mobile) http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-official-visit-LIVE-updates-111122 … via @247Sports

There's not many 6-7 receivers that are that highly rated so I gotta guess he's talking about Derrick Griffin right? He's the only highly rated WR that is even close to 6' 7". Maybe they struck up a friendship at the AAA Game. Texas Tech is loaded with WR recruits as well....8-9 already committed or signed early. He may be a non-qualifier risk, but if you were ever going to sign and place a kid, this may be one you don't pass up on.

So I saw this update on twitter:

Bryan Matthews@BMatt247

LIVE updates: Jeremy Johnson 100% committed. Recruiting 6-7, 5-star WR to Auburn (VIP/Mobile) http://auburn.247spo...111122 … via @247Sports

There's not many 6-7 receivers that are that highly rated so I gotta guess he's talking about Derrick Griffin right? He's the only highly rated WR that is even close to 6' 7". Maybe they struck up a friendship at the AAA Game. Texas Tech is loaded with WR recruits as well....8-9 already committed or signed early. He may be a non-qualifier risk, but if you were ever going to sign and place a kid, this may be one you don't pass up on.

Your investigative skills serve you well.

Texas A&M recruiting gurus have stated that they would be incredibly surprised to see Derrick Griffin sign a LOI due to grade risk/non qualifier . If we can properly sign and place or do what Bama did with Brandon Hill (<- think that is right guy) then we could be lucky

JJ reportedly also ready to be the face of Auburn...I think he is more than capable

Gus initially recruited JJ. He WILL have him championship caliber.

Bryan Matthews@BMatt247

Auburn QB commit Jeremy Johnson named 6A Back of the Year (Free/Mobile) http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/QB-Jeremy-Johnson-named-6A-Back-of-the-Year-15888186 via@247Sports

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

#Auburn QB commit Jeremy Johnson wins Mr. Football in Alabama for 2012. He was my preseason pick.

Archived