2013 4* JUCO DT Toby Johnson (Georgia signee)

auburnhort03

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These players are so addicted to the attention of recruiting, but who can blame them. I've gotten the mindset that the only way recruits will shock me on NSD is if they pick Auburn. That way if they do i'll be excited but if they pick someone else than it'll be expected haha

Do you guys think we'd take both TJ and MA if we could get both

I would think its possible. Would depend on how some other spots panned out.

i dont believe a word of what these guys put on twitter ... actually - after the shock the world comment, it would seem more plausible that he would go away from the school he is talking up - in order to make it all that more "shocking" ...

regarding this kind of crap ... in my best charlie brown voice ---> "Good Grief!"

Toby Johnson ‏@Future020113SEC

everybody thinks they know where i'm going but ima shock the world come Feb 12th lol

LMAO, how classic! Yes Toby, the world is on pins and needles fretting over where you are going to play football. Be gentle! :)

These players are so addicted to the attention of recruiting, but who can blame them. I've gotten the mindset that the only way recruits will shock me on NSD is if they pick Auburn. That way if they do i'll be excited but if they pick someone else than it'll be expected haha

We're on the same page here. Maybe it's like being pounded so much that you just don't feel them any more. I'm beyond caring who we get...just want it to get over. :no:

Actually, that Feb 12th date works out very well for us. We can use Johnson as a plan B. If we get MA on the 6th, tell Johnson the ship sailed and if not, work hard to get Johnson on the 12th.

Hey guys,Im a first time member but not new to the site..I also use to follow the AuburnEagle site before the merge..Decided to become a member after all this time..I love all the updates that you all give.Been following Ellitor,Old man Golf(LOL,WarEagle23,Bird,DJ Hatch,And Mikey for a while now..Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do...And to everyone else also...Its like a family here..Im glad i made it official today...Now,About T.Johnson...I would love to have this kid...Hope we get him..

Toby Johnson ‏@Future020113SEC

everybody thinks they know where i'm going but ima shock the world come Feb 12th lol

LMAO, how classic! Yes Toby, the world is on pins and needles fretting over where you are going to play football. Be gentle! :)/>

I dont think the world can handle any more shocks! There have been too many predicted already! Im pretty sure there will be a worldwide blackout from the circuitry overload and no fax machines will be working on feb 6, or the 12th either. Get ready for the second stone age people!

Better watch out Toby - Blackson gonna be looking for his Jersey next fall.

Nah, Toby is holding the Terry Beasley jersey... That's Big Ben holding #98!

Archived