All things rankings

ellitor

Will any of the 4's become 5's or 3's become 4's.

Also is Mikey happy that so far 3 are true LineBackers and at least 2 are Star/Safety/Linebacker types meaning they are big enough, talented enough and fast enough to play at multiple positions. Now we need Holland to fill out the LB class and then it is time to get some D-Linemen as we are looking great so far in both level of talent and recruiting to our needs not just to Star ratings.

KJ is the only 4* I see going to a 5*. As for 3*s to 4*s I can see Harrell and Sharp moving up.

Given 2 of the LBs are for the Hybrid spot we only have 1 true LB committed in Williams.

Not committed at this time but Jovon could/should be a 5 star before he enrolls.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will any of the 4's become 5's or 3's become 4's.

Also is Mikey happy that so far 3 are true LineBackers and at least 2 are Star/Safety/Linebacker types meaning they are big enough, talented enough and fast enough to play at multiple positions. Now we need Holland to fill out the LB class and then it is time to get some D-Linemen as we are looking great so far in both level of talent and recruiting to our needs not just to Star ratings.

KJ is the only 4* I see going to a 5*. As for 3*s to 4*s I can see Harrell and Sharp moving up.

Given 2 of the LBs are for the Hybrid spot we only have 1 true LB committed in Williams.

Not committed at this time but Jovon could/should be a 5 star before he enrolls.

He won't on the composite because they really screw up juco rankings. If he is a 5*s on all sites like Duke was last year we will keep him as a 5* on AUF

2015 rankings on Rivals will be released next week.

Rivals100 - 5/19

Rivals250 - 5/20

Four-stars outside Rivals250 - 5/21

Positions - 5/22

***Allie's tweet - LINK

@Allie_Davison

UPDATE 2015 @Rivals rankings: #Rivals100 5/19, #Rivals250 5/20, 4-stars outside #Rivals250 5/21 and Positions 5/22! https://auburn.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=423&tid=172742009&mid=172742009&sid=884&style=2

The potential for this class is amazing!

For example, Just looking at 5*s we feel really good about Jovon, we lead for Holland, we are in the top 2 for Ivey, Gibson, and Mack, and we have an outside shot at others like Godwin. KJ is so close if he gets any kind of a bump he'll be a 5*. I think 4 5*s in this class is a very realistic estimate. Have we ever had 4 5*s in one class before?

For example, Just looking at 5*s we feel really good about Jovon, we lead for Holland, we are in the top 2 for Ivey, Gibson, and Mack, and we have an outside shot at others like Godwin. KJ is so close if he gets any kind of a bump he'll be a 5*. I think 4 5*s in this class is a very realistic estimate. Have we ever had 4 5*s in one class before?

Holland is a 4* at the moment. We were very close to 4 5*s last year and in 2010 and fairly close in the 2013 class.

Holland is a 4* at the moment. We were very close to 4 5*s last year and in 2010 and fairly close in the 2013 class.

So, to answer your ? 'preacherman', no, no we have not. ;)

So, to answer your ? 'preacherman', no, no we have not. ;)

Thanks Dixie. Forgot that important detail.

Thanks E and Dixie. Together you answered my question thoroughly. I'm tempted to call you "the Dynamic Duo". Haha.

E, what happened to Holland's fifth star? He was a composite 5* earlier, wasn't he?

Thanks E and Dixie. Together you answered my question thoroughly. I'm tempted to call you "the Dynamic Duo". Haha.

E, what happened to Holland's fifth star? He was a composite 5* earlier, wasn't he?

They heard he was an Auburn lean and he lost a star.

Yep^^, it never fails, and I'm not surprised either

Rivals and 247 dropped him to 57 overall in each of their rankings.

And Dixie is the Dynamic one. I'm just the

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

Yep^^, it never fails, and I'm not surprised either

Yeah. Nevermind the many bumps up we got in the 2014 class. :rolleyes:

Yeah that may be true, but I wasn't aware of any camp sightings for them to re-evaluate him. I bet NO bama players lost a star

There have been. He participated in both The Nike and Rivals Camp Series. He did get an invite to the Rivals Final camp but not the Nike one. Both invitations to the final camps were based solely on performance at the regional camps. Also, it was not a recent drop. 247 dropped him on February 18th and Rivals did their last update shortly after that. I just have not been around til recently to update thread titles.

Rivals and 247 dropped him to 57 overall in each of their rankings.

And Dixie is the Dynamic one. I'm just the

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

Haha. And thanks!

Impact of the Jovon Robinson commitment on the rankings?

Impact of the Jovon Robinson commitment on the rankings?

Went up from 205 to 220 and change. Still 14 points behind PSU (and 50 behind bama) but that's a big bump.

If you go to the OP in this thread, there's a link to the 247 calculator. It's fun to play with. Note: the link points to 2014, just click it down to 2015, or just change it in the URL.

Yeah that may be true, but I wasn't aware of any camp sightings for them to re-evaluate him. I bet NO bama players lost a star

There have been. He participated in both The Nike and Rivals Camp Series. He did get an invite to the Rivals Final camp but not the Nike one. Both invitations to the final camps were based solely on performance at the regional camps. Also, it was not a recent drop. 247 dropped him on February 18th and Rivals did their last update shortly after that. I just have not been around til recently to update thread titles.

That's y u da Mann!!!

New Rivals ranking came out today. Bama has 10 in the top 100 and we only have 2. We are doing exceptionally well so far in recruiting, and I'm certainly not complaining. But that just shows you how much further we have to go.

I know, I know. All we need to do is have a top 10 class to be able to compete. But I'm a guy that if there's a poll out there, then i want to be at the top. Recruiting is Saban's game. He's the best at it, and I want to beat the best #grindneverstops

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3404/0

Updated Rivals 250 - 4 Auburn commits

52. RB Kerryon Johnson

100. LB Darrell Williams

183. S Ben Edwards

248. OL Kaleb Kim

Auburn Targets

1. DE Byron Cowart

3. DT Trent Thompson

7. ATH Terry Godwin

12. DT Daron Payne

20. S Rashad Roundtree