2017 4* QB Jake Bentley

JFDTiger80

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promise not trying to hijack, but how did the Northcutt kid do for AHS? Stats?

Check the link or the OAN on line...all the details are there. Summary.....he had a very good game also.

Promise not trying to hijack, but how did the Northcutt kid do for AHS? Stats?

Check the link or the OAN on line...all the details are there. Summary.....he had a very good game also.

Yep, sure did. The Opelika Auburn game was awesome this year. Both quarterbacks played extremely well.

E tweeted yesterday that Stanford was coming hard after Bentley and he likes them a lot. WDE or anyone in the know, do we still feel good about him.

Stanford is a heck of a school. The future monetary gains are unmatched by anyone else in America.

Unless you go to the NFL and then you beat Stanford.

Stanford is a heck of a school. The future monetary gains are unmatched by anyone else in America.

Andrew Luck doesn't make a distinction.

Yes, I should have been clearer. A graduate of Stanford that goes into the business world, not the NFL will not make as much as a NFL player on average.

Yes, I should have been clearer. A graduate of Stanford that goes into the business world, not the NFL will not make as much as a NFL player on average.

I'm not sure that's true over the course of a lifetime. What does the average NFL player bank during a career?

I'm not sure that's true over the course of a lifetime. What does the average NFL player bank during a career?

NFL careers are notoriously short....and some really good prospects never take a snap because of injury. The Lattimore kid from nearby is a prime example...played at USCe and was a sure NFL bet until his knee was wrecked....just never know. Perceptive kids consider their options carefully.

Either graduating from Auburn or Stanford, both are going to be fine after the NFL is over if they are mature. ICYMI: Ben Obamanu is currently wearing O and B while attending law school at Alabama. And Bama has a legit law school.

Lowell will not be playing this year because of injury so we will not see him on the field his junior year. Jake is a better passer and Lowell is a better runner. They are both very, very good. We will be happy with either or both.

Rumor has it that 2018 prospect Joey Gatewood is watching if we sign a second 2017 QB. FL ST told Gatewood they would not sign a 2017 QB at all in hopes of landing Gatewood. Gatewood may be the best DT QB of 2018.

Cheap response on my part. Nothing's more annoying than that guy who says "The exception to the rule says hi."

Sincerely,

That Guy

(Was actually pointing out that Luck did both)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so but have my doubts. He is a great talent and could be the face of the class at many big time programs.

• 1 month later...

Can Jake run with the ball like Nick and Cam did while at Auburn? you need to be able to run and pass to make Malzahn's offense take off the way it should.

• 3 weeks later...

Chad Simmons of Scout just tweeted that Stanford leads for Jake. Chad calls Jake the number 1 QB in the south.

Archived