2015 3* CB Chris Westry (Kentucky signee)

CameronCrazy

What do y'all think? Should I leave the topic here just for the rest of the night and move it in the morning so the members who fon't go to the Rivals forum can see it and out of respect or should I go ahead and move it to the Rivals forum?

How do you flip from AU football to Kentucky football? Is he thinking about playing basketball as well? Doesn't make any sense.

Have you been living under a rock? We told him to look elsewhere as we are now recruiting DB's that we feel are better.

How do you flip from AU football to Kentucky football? Is he thinking about playing basketball as well? Doesn't make any sense.

You should read the rest of the thread. It's thought that CWM didn't think Westry fit the scheme and CDC set him up at Kentucky. E outlined that Auburn would have honored his scholarship, but he likely would not have seen any playing time so it's probably better for him this way.

Apparently you have not been following the saga of Westry over the past 2 weeks. Read the past few pages & that will tell you you're answer.

What do y'all think? Should I leave the topic here just for the rest of the night and move it in the morning so the members who fon't go to the Rivals forum can see it and out of respect or should I go ahead and move it to the Rivals forum?

JMO but I'd leave it a bit for the others to see.

So now how many can we sign since this scholarship just became open.

8. Some did the numbers with him out anyway.

Space. Dont mean this in a negative way towards him, but it could have been what's best for him in the end.

Edited by tigerchris

Everybody is a winner IMO....UK probably gives him a better chance to play right away....or ever....hope he does well up there.

I like the way Auburn handled this. From what Ellitor said we told him we would honor the offer but in our new system but we told him he wouldn't get much if any PT. We set him up with a visit to an SEC school in the East. He gets an offer and commits and we get an open slot we may need. Plus since he is at Kentucky if he proves us wrong and becomes a stud he won't hurt us.

To me this was a very classy way to handle a difficult situation.

So now how many can we sign since this scholarship just became open.

8. Some did the numbers with him out anyway.

is it 8 or is it 9 is Shannon's offer a non grayshirt offer now?

Good for him. Hate to see him leave like that but that's the business. Also means we feel good about our other targets. War Eagle Chris!