2016 4* QB Woody Barrett (AU commit 6/3/15)

RunInRed

I think a redshirt will be necessary. He's a runner and needs some extra size. His passing concerns me as he throws a lot of 'rainbow passes' that would be picked off left and right in the SEC. With Sean and Tyler he shouldn't have to be excellent too fast but he should add some nice depth. Could be a good wild cat option as well. Kid can run the heck out of that read option.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stumpf_Brian: #Auburn commit & #Elite11 semifinalist Woody Barrett (@WoodyB_1) passed for 196 & 2 TDs w/79 yds & 2 TDs rush in 46-7 win Friday #WDE

@Stumpf_Brian: #Auburn commit & #Elite11 semifinalist Woody Barrett (@WoodyB_1) passed for 196 & 2 TDs w/79 yds & 2 TDs rush in 46-7 win Friday #WDE

Guess he can toss the leather around pretty good? And against too level competition? Looks like we have ourselves a pretty good true DT QB on out hands here! War Eagle Woody!

Woody is a good QB with good overall skills. A little rough around the edges but very coachable. One big advantage he has is his receiver Eddie McDoom. I just hope we have the QB coaching he will need to keep improving.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2991766/highlights/300225375/v2

Woody is a good QB with good overall skills. A little rough around the edges but very coachable. One big advantage he has is his receiver Eddie McDoom. I just hope we have the QB coaching he will need to keep improving.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2991766/highlights/300225375/v2

Love the name Mcdoom. Give Mcdoom the ball

I watched the McDoom film. He looks very fast. He has a terrific offer list even though he is small. Impessive. Oh, and Woody looks very good too.

I watched the McDoom film. He looks very fast. He has a terrific offer list even though he is small. Impessive. Oh, and Woody looks very good too.

has Florida offered him?

has Florida offered him?

According to 247, FL has offered, along with some great football powers. Not sure they are all commit-able though. Offers include, Oklahoma, Bama, FL, GA, Texas, Tenn, Clemson, Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan and more.

so what year will he switch to being receiver? My money is on his redshirt freshman year.

I'm sure your trying to make a point.... just not sure what that is.....

so what year will he switch to being receiver? My money is on his redshirt freshman year.

Can't tell if it's an insult to Barrett or just another tired comment regarding the fact that Auburn has been able to find ways for guys who didn't cut it at QB to contribute. Neither would impress.

Can't tell if it's an insult to Barrett or just another tired comment regarding the fact that Auburn has been able to find ways for guys who didn't cut it at QB to contribute. Neither would impress.

Maybe he's like me and doesn't know how to use yellow font....or emojis...or pictures, or high light text. I know so little :(

has Florida offered him?

According to 247, FL has offered, along with some great football powers. Not sure they are all commit-able though. Offers include, Oklahoma, Bama, FL, GA, Texas, Tenn, Clemson, Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan and more.

How tall is he?

Archived