2016 4* WR Eli Stove (AU commit 5/30/15)

CameronCrazy

I am giddy about signing Davis, Stove, Craig-Myers, and McClain. That is a SICK WR class!

I am having delightful visions of our Offense in a 4WR set.

Wish we could've signed Sam Bruce in this class, dude will be a playmaker wherever he goes.

Davis will be a first round pick. Mark this down. Kid is elite.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^It's a "chicken/egg" thing. If they really were rooming together, it was probably Duke, not Jeremy, that killed our season. We definitely beat Arky if our receivers catch just one of those dropped passes in regulation, as it would have given us three more points and DC's final kick would have been for the win.

I am giddy about signing Davis, Stove, Craig-Myers, and McClain. That is a SICK WR class!

I am having delightful visions of our Offense in a 4WR set.

Wish we could've signed Sam Bruce in this class, dude will be a playmaker wherever he goes.

Yea, Bruce looks like an elite return man in the making.AJ Brown would also be a good WR,but I guess there is only room for so many.I'll be extremely happy with those four though.

The second. The first was Chris Woods in 84.

Wow. Impressive.

The first was Jim "Red" Phillips, drafted by the LA Rams in the first round, #5 overall pick in the 1958 draft. http://www.pro-footb.../P/PhilJi00.htm

i think frank sanders was the first pick in 2nd round

From the Under Armour All America game: Kyle Davis and Eli

CXvajslWYAE277Y.png

Nice! :yes::thumbsup::wareagle:

• 2 weeks later...

UF trying to make a push for Eli I hear. Could come down to what NCM does.

I'm told as long as DC is with AU then we are good here.

WDE, this is good to hear. What a receiver class we can have: Rice, Davis, Stove, NCM. Incredible!

UF trying to make a push for Eli I hear. Could come down to what NCM does.

I'm told as long as DC is with AU then we are good here.

WDE, this is good to hear. What a receiver class we can have: Rice, Davis, Stove, NCM. Incredible!

Rice is a TE or DE. Marquis McClain is a WR who is committed to us.

Marquis McClain is a WR who is committed to us.

Great upside to that guy, I know his services are coveted by many schools at the moment. Will be a nice win for his sig.

Great upside to that guy, I know his services are coveted by many schools at the moment. Will be a nice win for his sig.

He will sign with Auburn. Trust the Doc on this one. Give a recruit's name, and I will gladly tell you who he will sign with!

He will sign with Auburn. Trust the Doc on this one. Give a recruit's name, and I will gladly tell you who he will sign with!

You say all of them will sign with Auburn. That way you are correct roughly 25 times a year, which is better than most around here. :)

I saw this quote on AL.com and I feel pretty solid about his commitment now.

"It's amazing really, they stuck with me throughout everything," Stove said. "They are probably the first school that really was on me about everything. They're just true to their word."

The whole article was good though. Give it a read:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/01/wide_receiver_eli_stove_becomi.html#incart_river_mobile_index

You say all of them will sign with Auburn. That way you are correct roughly 25 times a year, which is better than most around here. :)/>

Doc is like the positive version of A4E. Most of what they both post is nonsense, but in Doc's case, it's pro AU nonsense.

!

You say all of them will sign with Auburn. That way you are correct roughly 25 times a year, which is better than most around here. :)/>

Right you are young grasshopper!

I have the gift of being close to correct about 40% of the time. The other 60% is even better!

Archived