2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My my my. That was cold!!!! As much as we take what you say as gold that was a great burn!!! But still just wrong!!

Never heard of Larmacus Rowell before....

He still probably wasn't more of a bust than Tray Blackmon. Lol

Man, nothing's better than having a good laugh at the misfortune of a kid who never really did anything wrong other than not being quite as good at football as everybody thought he was. Good times.

(Not to mention he made some crucial plays in what is regularly cited as one of the bigger home wins in school history.)

A lot of it he did to himself. You must be thinking of someone else.

He had a couple substance-related issues early on (to include a drunk walking arrest in his hometown), then had injury issues and saw his coach fired.

yep and was suspended half a year the season after the alcohol arrest. The last year he didn't even show up. He is a bust. Quit crying about it.

Your high self esteem really jumps off the page. It's an inspiration, really.

We need to have a coffee one day. And some others need to lay off the caffeine. Well played, sir.

Never heard of Larmacus Rowell before....

He still probably wasn't more of a bust than Tray Blackmon. Lol

Man, nothing's better than having a good laugh at the misfortune of a kid who never really did anything wrong other than not being quite as good at football as everybody thought he was. Good times.

(Not to mention he made some crucial plays in what is regularly cited as one of the bigger home wins in school history.)

A lot of it he did to himself. You must be thinking of someone else.

He had a couple substance-related issues early on (to include a drunk walking arrest in his hometown), then had injury issues and saw his coach fired.

yep and was suspended half a year the season after the alcohol arrest. The last year he didn't even show up. He is a bust. Quit crying about it.

Your high self esteem really jumps off the page. It's an inspiration, really.

We need to have a coffee one day. And some others need to lay off the caffeine. Well played, sir.

This forum, only where red herrings are well played.

Back to Marlon, any word lately. He announces soon and he will be a good one. Let's hope he pick the good guys.

Back to Marlon, any word lately. He announces soon and he will be a good one. Let's hope he pick the good guys.

I believe the latest is still that we fully expect good news on the 4th.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't pick Auburn.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't pick Auburn.

:grouphug:

:timeout::cry3:

What's up, golf? Not sending more negative waves, I hope.

I think Davidson is all AU. I think Golf is just having fun, being the fun loving guy that he is.

I think Davidson is all AU. I think Golf is just having fun, being the fun loving guy that he is.

;)

;)

Nope he's all Lobo's baby..................but I really wanted him at Auburn. Lobo's are loaded at DE just don't need him

:timeout:/> :cry3:/>

;)/>

Nope he's all Lobo's baby..................but I really wanted him at Auburn. Lobo's are loaded at DE just don't need him

Darn, I should have known that. Maybe we still have a shot since the Lobo's are stacked.

Archived