Players leaving

bmartin3228

^As he probably should. Why anyone would want to stay for next year's train wreck is beyond me.

Then why are you staying around here?

Thank you

Thank you again

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawson just tweeted this:

1f602.pngwhoever said I'm declaring has really bad sources and was just anxious for a story. Like what? I'm going to say that at halftime of a game1f602.png

https://twitter.com/...591210398179329

Sounds like a guy who hasn't decided anything yet.

That's what his father said

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Lawson-Sr-refutes-report-of-son-leaving-for-NFL-42375045

One factor that players have to consider (and some agents are using to their advantage to get players to leave early) is not only where they grade out this year, but whether their grade improve with another year of college football. If a player is not projected as being a top 2 rounder this year and not likely to be a top 2 rounder next year, why stick around another year?

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

If that comes to fruition, that'd be awesome. Any thoughts on who'd take over at LT. I'm not sure Leff is good enough to start at LT.

^Good response. I apologize for that overreaction, as it was posted when the game was tied at 10 and it looked like Memphis had all the momentum.

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

If that comes to fruition, that'd be awesome. Any thoughts on who'd take over at LT. I'm not sure Leff is good enough to start at LT.

I've heard they'd move Braden Smith to LT and Mike Horton would take the guard spot that Braden was playing.

Coleman- 50/50. Unless Coleman gets a 1st or 2nd round grade with the guaranteed money, or possibly a 3rd round at the lowest without the guarantee, I actually think he stays. One more year and he will be 1st team all SEC, an All-American and a sure 1st or 2nd rounder. He can play in the NFL into his 30s and that would still be a good run.

Adams- stays

Young- stays

Lawson- same as Coleman with one exception. I don't think Lawson would go with a 3rd round grade.

Willie Allen (OT recruit) said in recent article at UA practice that Shon told him he was leaving.

Shon doing some 'cruiting

One factor that players have to consider (and some agents are using to their advantage to get players to leave early) is not only where they grade out this year, but whether their grade improve with another year of college football. If a player is not projected as being a top 2 rounder this year and not likely to be a top 2 rounder next year, why stick around another year?

Good point. One would like to think that Lawson could be a 1st rounder next year if he stays healthy next year. Signing bonus difference money could be in the millions. That would be money he never gets back.

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

I've heard they'd move Braden Smith to LT and Mike Horton would take the guard spot that Braden was playing.

What about Darius James as I remember he was a 5* out of HS and played some as a Freshman at Texas.

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

What about Darius James as I remember he was a 5* out of HS and played some as a Freshman at Texas.

Unless Avery leaves there's not a spot open except for that LT spot (if Braden Smith stays at RG) or RG (if Braden Smith takes the LT spot). Believe Mike Horton would've played if one of our OL had went down this season, but the James kid is good. We'll see.

I don't know that one sack in 6 games would motivate me to leave..

Can't blame Coleman. Would love to have him back but he has more than done his time!

Coleman has already earned a Master's Degree. I don't know if he wants to start another major to stay another year. I wouldn't. I think if he is projected in the first three rounds, maybe fourth, he will be gone.

Coleman has already earned a Master's Degree. I don't know if he wants to start another major to stay another year. I wouldn't. I think if he is projected in the first three rounds, maybe fourth, he will be gone.

i would love to have him back but with the facts(it seems) we have it is probably time to wish him well in the NFL. not sure how much he could improve anyway.

Coleman has already earned a Master's Degree. I don't know if he wants to start another major to stay another year. I wouldn't. I think... he will be gone.

This.

Shon almost died. All things aside, I'd jump on a chance to live my dream if that history was the backdrop.

And this.

So long Shon! But WDE to the fullest

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

Great if true. But are you hearing this from a refutable source?

Lol. Refutable source, or reputable source? There are lots of refutable sources on this message board.

Coleman is gone.

Adams stays.

Young stays.

Lawson stays.

Great if true. But are you hearing this from a refutable source?

Lol. Refutable source, or reputable source? There are lots of refutable sources on this message board.

tumblr_inline_nr14mjdgPZ1tri7aw_500.gif

Archived