Four Auburn players arrested

TitanTiger

Sorry but HS and college, whice is was both involved in, and 70-80% I knew for a fact smoked and the the other ones would be eating a hand full of pills befor hitting the field.

So 100 percent of college students are on illegal drugs now? This is getting funnier by the minute.

If you count getting Aderol illegally then a good portion of them are actually. If you don't believe me just use the library as a test.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but HS and college, whice is was both involved in, and 70-80% I knew for a fact smoked and the the other ones would be eating a hand full of pills befor hitting the field.

So 100 percent of college students are on illegal drugs now? This is getting funnier by the minute.

If you count getting Aderol illegally then a good portion of them are actually. If you don't believe me just use the library as a test.

You lost me. How do I use the library as a drug test?

Some of you are killing me. Next it will be: Why don't we raise taxes and give pot away for free! That will solve everything!

None for me. I'm high on self-righteousness and, that thier Fox News!

I'm watch you call a "real" conservative. You know, a moron.

Damn straight. I say we send all them there stoners to Mexico before we build that there wall. Problem solved, now pass me that there bottle.

Some of you are killing me. Next it will be: Why don't we raise taxes and give pot away for free! That will solve everything!

Hey no going Bernie Sanders on us ok.

Sometime when you have about 10 seconds perhaps you can give us morons a quick list of how your new progressive, more open minded approach to life has led us to a better society. I seem to lose track of it in all the personal tragedy that is ruining lives.

Meanwhile it's day #3 and a minor pot bust is still the top news story on Al.com....who woulda thought it?

Drug use is rampant in college, those laughing at some numbers, would really be surprised. Those laughing at it are probably partially responsible by starting their kids on "medicine" for ADHD` and open use of the internet. I am sure that there would be some on here that would be surprised what their perfect child did while at Auburn

Its a shame that it is even still a crime in backwoods Alabama. Sorry guys, I love my Tigers, but I live in Oregon. Where recreational marijuana is not only not a crime, but is LEGAL. You can walk into shops in Oregon to buy marijuana like you walk into the ABC stores back home.

Do I feel like college athletes should partake? Personally no, however if the truth be told, if Alabama was even half way caught up to the modern world, the devastating injury RDavis incurred last season SHOULD warrant him a medical card at the least.

This is absurd. Potential 6 months in jail and thousands of dollars fines for what in most states would be nothing more than a ticket. A citation. But nope, can't have that in Gods country. I mean there are still counties in Alabama fighting for their rite to purchase alcohol... There is a problem with the thinking in that part of the country.... Every time I start to miss home, something like this happens and reminds me why I left the state like a bad habit as quickly as I could.

I know I'm gonna catch the wrath for my thinking, but I don't care. Sure it was a knucklehead move by those guys. Carlton Davis especially, but the fact still remains, the problem is with the State of Alabama. Remember Nick Marshalls citation? Thank goodness he was in Georgia because he would of been crucified in good ole Bama.

Is it legal for an 18 year old to buy and smoke pot in Oregon ? Regardless, I do believe it is against the NCAA and Oregon Athletic Department Rules...

I don't think pot should be illegal, personally... however, these kids KNEW it was in the state they were in at the time. You've got to be smarter than that... at least keep that s*** behind closed doors. I really don't have much sympathy for their stupidity.

So what does our starting lineup look like for the defensive backfield? Its pretty easy to figure out the D-line and WR but we werent exactly loaded at DB. I figure Irvin will have a larger role.

SPIN BABY SPIN.

Let's see we called the spring game a glorified scrimmage to compensate for the same results we saw last two years.

What do we call this? How about for medicinal purposes.

Gus probably riding around in his sports car and lashless off spending that 800k while he can.

Nothing like watching SEC network and seeing what other coaches are doing and all we get is players smoking weed.

Nice effort.

Did you watch the SEC Network and see what is going on at Ole Sis? The Turds two coaches (in a year) getting fired for recruiting violations or paying players? Miss St. players and recruits?

What SEC Network are you watching? Is the NCAA about to investigate AU? In a word...No!

Sorry you are losing itchie, I know it hurts.

Sometime when you have about 10 seconds perhaps you can give us morons a quick list of how your new progressive, more open minded approach to life has led us to a better society. I seem to lose track of it in all the personal tragedy that is ruining lives.

Meanwhile it's day #3 and a minor pot bust is still the top news story on Al.com....who woulda thought it?

Yup

SPIN BABY SPIN.

Let's see we called the spring game a glorified scrimmage to compensate for the same results we saw last two years.

Gus probably riding around in his sports car and lashless off spending that 800k while he can.

Nothing like watching SEC network and seeing what other coaches are doing and all we get is players smoking weed.

Nice effort.

You always post like you're drunk.

He's right. All this board does is spin spin spin. There are so many red flags happening right now with football. But most here just spin spin spin. And it's only May. Sorry E. Had to say it.

Still waiting on this answer.

SPIN BABY SPIN.

Nice effort.

You always post like you're drunk.

He's right. All this board does is spin spin spin. There are so many red flags happening right now with football. But most here just spin spin spin. And it's only May. Sorry E. Had to say it.

Yes, he is correct as are you regarding all of the red flags popping up around the football program. However; there are several on all boards (not just this one) that will spin, spin, spin no matter what happens.

I am still trying to take a wait and see approach and see what transpires in terms of wins and losses in the fall before I totally throw my hands up. Additionally, I am hoping the football program has no more Puff Bus passengers (or worse) throughout the summer.

wde

I don't know about the percentages on drug use in college, but I had some finals that I would've strongly considered taking some adderal for if I had it.

Interesting comment on Sirus this AM from Neuhesal (SP) about this. He noted that last week Tunsil was on TV with his mask,etc, got hammered in the draft over it which cost him about $5million give or take.....and three days later 4 AU kids get caught with weed.

His comments: Didn't anyone learn anything? And.....the NCAA and most schools are trying to hold a dam back and have no chance of stopping the use of pot in their schools or athletic programs...

Two pretty good observations.......(1) nobody seems to learn from the mistakes of others and many kids don't even learn from their own mistakes.

And (2) no matter what the schools are doing, they are not going to be able to stop it...too pervasive already and the athletes are just a reflection of students these days. Some schools are trying to prevent it with penalties and many schools are just ignoring it.

So no matter how some people feel about the issue, and no matter what the law says.....preventing the recreational use of pot is a lost battle. JMO

I don't know about the percentages on drug use in college, but I had some finals that I would've strongly considered taking some adderal for if I had it.

You could've found some in the library easily for sure. My old college roommate was addicted to the stuff (literally spending his last couple dollars for a few pills) and it was jaw dropping how easy it was for him to find his "fix" and what type of sources he was getting it from. Yikes

It's a joke how blind and naive some people are, I inderstand if u graduated HS or college more than 20 years ago, but not today. And trust me the minority that doesn't party doing drugs (Pot not a drug it's a plant I know lol) is so small it's exactly like Bird said. Out of 50 you would be hard pressed to find 5 that would pass a random test.

Also the had some kids get caught locally here a few days ago, and 31 8th graders were arrested.

So aome of y'all need to realize it's more the norm now. I'm friends with a player on the AU team and I mean one of our best players because I live in his home town and and he will fire it up with the best of them.

You could've found some in the library easily for sure. My old college roommate was addicted to the stuff (literally spending his last couple dollars for a few pills) and it was jaw dropping how easy it was for him to find his "fix" and what type of sources he was getting it from. Yikes

Oh I'm sure it's readily available in college towns. I just wasn't out looking for any substances.

Just look for the sweaty guy going out to smoke cigarettes every 5 minutes.

It's a joke how blind and naive some people are, I inderstand if u graduated HS or college more than 20 years ago, but not today. And trust me the minority that doesn't party doing drugs (Pot not a drug it's a plant I know lol) is so small it's exactly like Bird said. Out of 50 you would be hard pressed to find 5 that would pass a random test.

Also the had some kids get caught locally here a few days ago, and 31 8th graders were arrested.

So aome of y'all need to realize it's more the norm now. I'm friends with a player on the AU team and I mean one of our best players because I live in his home town and and he will fire it up with the best of them.

I graduated Auburn almost 14 years ago now, and there were lots of drugs going on and lots of people doing it, similar to your description above. I think there is really only 2 main differences I see now: 1) the amount of prescription drug use has gone astronomically higher. Prescription drugs were just not the "drug of choice" in my day. It was mostly weed, coke, X, shrooms, and that's about it (outside of those with real lasting habits) and 2) all of the other drugs, including weed, are much stronger now than before. While I never used drugs in high school or in college, I don't remember going to a party where that sort of thing wasn't going on.

Lol that might've been another substance that seems to be much more common on campus than I thought...But I was naive back then

Lol that might've been another substance that seems to be much more common on campus than I thought...But I was naive back then

The signs are remarkably similar.

Well, I was still talking about Adderal. The "white stuff" is pretty prevalent in Tuscaloosa though. Never saw it in Auburn, only illegal drug I ever saw was pot.

Archived