Projected 2017 Starting Lineup

thaitopher

12 hours ago, McLoofus said:

@Tiger, you're on fire. Rag away. Somebody will let you know when you're wrong :)

I know I'm one. But what's funny I know some who do the same with likes, I know some who do it with jokes, I know one guy who constantly does it but just says it's his nature so it's all good.....until you tell him he's wrong, I know a couple guys who'll do it just because they need to stay in the 30's, I know a couple who'll do it because they aren't going to let you criticize someone they deem an Auburn tiger......

Everybody does it but I guess it's more about the delivery, like a comedian ironically!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, ellitor said:

No worries. It will play out how ever it plays out and we will know eventually.

Yep cause I frickin can't find it lol. But come spring I'll hit u up and say I told u so.... Maybe lol

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I know I'm one. But what's funny I know some who do the same with likes, I know some who do it with jokes, I know one guy who constantly does it but just says it's his nature so it's all good.....until you tell him he's wrong, I know a couple guys who'll do it just because they need to stay in the 30's, I know a couple who'll do it because they aren't going to let you criticize someone they deem an Auburn tiger......

Everybody does it but I guess it's more about the delivery, like a comedian ironically!

I think I do almost all those things.

Not sure if this is the best placement. and

running to about 6-hrs old now, but

Why was Nate Craig-Myers mostly a non-factor this season despite entering as one of the most talked about freshmen in the SEC? It turns out he dealt with several injuries that were not released throughout the season….

He battled a hamstring injury, quadricep injury and a “busted finger” throughout the season, but was completely healthy for the Sugar Bowl, he said.

“I felt better than I ever have,” he said.”

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Why-Auburn-Tigers-receiver-Nate-Craig-Myers-did-not-play-more-in-50334907

^Do we need to evaluate how good of a strength coach CRR is? At least it's not the 2011-12 teams when CKY was stripped of his powers.

Was Stidham's injury the type that often leads to another?

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Where the heck did these injuries come from?! Jeez. 

Well, with a relative paucity of playing time, one might consider practices?

'course, over the years, I've personally had my share of beer-mug injuries as well.

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Does anyone think Malik Miller will contend for the starting role at RB?

I'm sure he'll get his chance but realistically Miller will probably be No. 4 barring injuries (behind KP, KJ, and KM).  He will only be a RS Freshman so his day will come.

4 hours ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Well, with a relative paucity of playing time, one might consider practices?

'course, over the years, I've personally had my share of beer-mug injuries as well.

giphy.gif

On January 3, 2017 at 7:47 PM, DAG said:

Hastings has no business being out there. I for the life of me cannot understand how he is getting more PT than NCM

He can get open and catch the ball and block. Kinda what you want in a possession receiver.

59 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Would 10-2 be a reasonable record to expect/require/demand next year?

This was already discussed in the new DB thread yesterday morning in which you took part in. Why ask/bring it up again in a different thread?

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He can get open and catch the ball and block.

If he could do those consistently he would have played more instead of basically playing when other WRs were dinged up or in the dog house.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He can get open and catch the ball and block. Kinda what you want in a possession receiver.

Stats says otherwise. Not that it matters with some of you and BLOCK?! Are you kidding me? Why am I even responding.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

If he could do those consistently he would have played more instead of basically playing when other WRs were dinged up or in the dog house.

Thank you, I kind of figured this would be common sense. I guess not. This is our fanbase. Like the kid spunk, but no way in heck should this field be on the field over some of our other prospects unless other factors say wise.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

BS. The folks ahead of him are more talented. Some behind him may be more talented, too, but he's more consistent.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Stats says otherwise. Not that it matters with some of you and BLOCK?! Are you kidding me? Why am I even responding.

Thank you, I kind of figured this would be common sense. I guess not. This is our fanbase. Like the kid spunk, but no way in heck should this field be on the field over some of our other prospects unless other factors say wise.

You're responding that way because your a jerk.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

BS. The folks ahead of him are more talented. Some behind him may be more talented, too, but he's more consistent.

Yes but some have been dinged up through the season and there was at least 1 who was in the dog house for part of the season. That's why he played when he got PT.

Plus the staff felt he struggled as a blocker FWIW.

27 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Kinda soon to pick a starting lineup isn't it? I mean there could be other please thinking about leaving early.

Or there could be a nuclear meltdown creating a new species of Croctapus(?/?) that take over the world.

25 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Kinda soon to pick a starting lineup isn't it? I mean there could be other please thinking about leaving early.

No. Never to soon to look ahead and put last year's misery behind us. 

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes but some have been dinged up through the season and there was at least 1 who was in the dog house for part of the season. That's why he played when he got PT.

Plus the staff felt he struggled as a blocker FWIW.

I didn't say he should start, but he plays ahead of some because Coach Burns thinks he's more consistent in practice.

27 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

So no posting until Spring training?

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Or there could be a nuclear meltdown creating a new species of Croctapus(?/?) that take over the world.

Dual Threat?

On 1/7/2017 at 6:32 PM, autan said:

I'm sure he'll get his chance but realistically Miller will probably be No. 4 barring injuries (behind KP, KJ, and KM).  He will only be a RS Freshman so his day will come.

Or he could be #2 (or #2a) as his skill set is the closest to a direct replacement for Pettway. One more year of strength and conditioning might be all he needs to break out. Based on what I've been reading... Martin needs to get bigger before he's going to really compete with the rest of the roster.

Archived