2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

Why is the NFL taken players after just 2 years? I thought they (the NFL) were hands off until a player at least finished his junior year.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Why is the NFL taken players after just 2 years? I thought they (the FNL) were hands off until a player at least finished his junior year.

Redshirt sophomores are eligible.  Third year out from high school. Remember Greg Robinson?

On 6/8/2017 at 1:40 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU. 

Quick question @WarDamnEagleWDE, what does the above imply? Just how AU coaches feel right now? or has he privately communicated to someone in the AD that he's coming? Right now it sounds like several team insiders like their respected teams chances.

Thanks for your insight on this board..saves me a solid $15/month.

I'm not WDE or E or any other knowledgeable source. Just speculating, but considering the schools he has shown interest in, their QB situations, coaching, etc. Add in his fondness of AU and his relationship/respect for Cam, and I like our chances as good as anyone's.  My cent and 1/2. 

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Well maybe he will pick Auburn on signing day.

That's the spirit!

12 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I just passed out

200.webp#2-grid1

MR BEAN! I SEE YOU GOLF! I dig your movie choices lol

If he actually commits and signs with Auburn I'll be the happiest I've ever been in my 19 years 

20 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

If he actually commits and signs with Auburn I'll be the happiest I've ever been in my 19 years 

lol DO WHAT?! your only 19 years old??? you are more mature than me and I am almost 28! Not that that is saying much but still!!! 

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol DO WHAT?! your only 19 years old??? you are more mature than me and I am almost 28! Not that that is saying much but still!!! 

Well I am 72 and in my second childhood so most of you young-uns are more mature than me.

47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol bro I appreciate that 

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Lol bro I appreciate that 

A COMPLIMENT FROM clayton?! WO! today has been a historic day! lol. tenor.gif

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Only compliment the ones I like 

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Probably shouldn't enjoy that gif as much as I do.

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

She really works that ...........left arm for balance. 

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Probably shouldn't enjoy that gif as much as I do.

She REALLY gives Ric Flair a run for his money in the art of WOOING!!! Because we all know that is why you appreciate this gif so much! lol

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

She REALLY gives Ric Flair a run for his money in the art of WOOING!!! Because we all know that is why you appreciate this gif so much! lol

I appreciate how you've always been a team player G Dub!

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I appreciate how you've always been a team player G Dub!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! anything for the LOOF of the group!

I listened to Keith and Kipp's podcast and they both felt like Auburn was in the lead with Cam being his 7on7 coach and Fields previously having a fondness for Auburn while watching Cam take us to the title in 2010. Hard to believe that was seven years ago and Fields was just a kid. Kipp and Keith said Florida and UGA are behind Auburn. They also said anything could change but liked Auburn's chances at this point in the game. They also mentioned FSU being a potential suitor.

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

FSU is the one to watch

Yep. We good but FSU is pushing. Going to come down to Chip's offense. We have a lot going for us on this one. Fingers crossed. 

10 hours ago, TigerWar said:

I listened to Keith and Kipp's podcast and they both felt like Auburn was in the lead with Cam being his 7on7 coach and Fields previously having a fondness for Auburn while watching Cam take us to the title in 2010. Hard to believe that was seven years ago and Fields was just a kid. Kipp and Keith said Florida and UGA are behind Auburn. They also said anything could change but liked Auburn's chances at this point in the game. They also mentioned FSU being a potential suitor.

It's shaping up to be a FSU vs AU battle. I like AU's chance here. Just have to hold off Jimbo. 

uga? Don't see that. Kid would be making a huge mistake. 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's shaping up to be a FSU vs AU battle. I like AU's chance here. Just have to hold off Jimbo. 

uga? Don't see that. Kid would be making a huge mistake. 

Guess LSU isn't taking a QB in this class then lol.

Archived