Prayers Needed

AUMASTERS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart and prayers go out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss!!  She will smile upon you and all of your special days to come. I pray the sense of her presence will be indescribable. Asking Jesus to wrap you tightly!!  Psalm 147:3...comfort, comfort. Lots of love!!

It’s unimaginable how hard this must be, but I’m happy to hear of your faith brother; and you will see her, and be with her, again in perfect health! Only God can get us through this kind of pain. Praying 🙏 

Thank each of you for your kind words & prayers, I know there will be difficult days ahead but I also know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me . The support from family, friends & church family during times like this is so valuable; I cannot imagine going through this with no faith or hope. I consider each of you my friends even though we have never met, and appreciate each one of you. Thanks again. 

31 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

Thank each of you for your kind words & prayers, I know there will be difficult days ahead but I also know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me . The support from family, friends & church family during times like this is so valuable; I cannot imagine going through this with no faith or hope. I consider each of you my friends even though we have never met, and appreciate each one of you. Thanks again. 

A ton of love sent your way brother. We’re always in your corner

29 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

Sorry I am just seeing your original post. Sincerely sorry for your loss, but seeing how strong your faith in God and his son Jesus Christ is, you have the peace of knowing her soul is in Heaven now and He will heal your pain in his time. Praying for you and your family. God bless!

On 2/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, AUMASTERS said:

At 56 years of age my lovely wife went to be with the Lord yesterday; she battled cancer for 20 years but her fight on earth is over. I thank God for the 25 years he gave us together and I know she is in a much better place right now than we are but it is still hard. Please pray for our family during this time ; she was trying so hard to make it to our adopted son's Graduation in May  (please pray for him that he might feel her presence and know that she was there with him).

Archived