2020 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

...when they play the Bucs.

Yep Chiefs next favorite after my Steelers became a Chiefs fan the first Super Bowl because one they had 3 Auburn guy as starters and two I hated the Packers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep Chiefs next favorite after my Steelers became a Chiefs fan the first Super Bowl because one they had 3 Auburn guy as starters and two I hated the Packers

I'm a Raiders fan. We got Mariota. Balls of steel. The rest made of glass. We'll see.

• Like 1

For the fans that still doubt that the NCAA was the only reason we couldn't stockpile talent, look how much activity is contained in just these past 3 pages. And this is WITH the current roster containing several talented guys as well.

Ace recruiters Bruce Pearl and Ira Bowman couldn't convince grad transfers all of a sudden? Man we would've already had top 5 classes if all teams were made equal...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

or the fans that still doubt that the NCAA was the only reason we couldn't stockpile talent,

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ace recruiters Bruce Pearl and Ira Bowman couldn't convince grad transfers all of a sudden? Man we would've already had top 5 classes if all teams were made equal.

Can you elaborate on what you are talking about & mean? I'm confused.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Can you elaborate on what you are talking about & mean? I'm confused.

I think he’s saying that the NCAA “issues” are the only reason our roster has the holes that it does, ie not recruiting much for ~ 2 years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We need 3 true ball handlers IMO. PG1, PG2, and someone who can step in and play a few minutes in case of emergency. 

This year we had a PG1 and that was it. Our starting 2 had to play the backup 1 position all season. We were a Samir or J'von turned ankle away from having a disastrous season IMO

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tiger said:

We need 3 true ball handlers IMO. PG1, PG2, and someone who can step in and play a few minutes in case of emergency. 

This year we had a PG1 and that was it. Our starting 2 had to play the backup 1 position all season. We were a Samir or J'von turned ankle away from having a disastrous season IMO

Absolutely will own it that this is wild, baseless and rampant speculation from muhhhhh buuuut.... Transfer maybe???

Screenshot_20200320-161831.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Absolutely will own it that this is wild, baseless and rampant speculation from muhhhhh buuuut.... Transfer maybe???

Screenshot_20200320-161831.png

Probably just referring to the season and not getting to play in any tournaments (aka the real season). 

Edited by boomstick
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:56 PM, Tiger said:

We were a Samir or J'von turned ankle away from having a disastrous season IMO

I’d say tough but not necessarily disastrous.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

I’d say tough but not necessarily disastrous.

True, we may have had a year like UT ended up with, after losing their best PG. Without McCormick, no way Samir is as productive if we have to use him mostly at PG...and more than likely wore him down...

• Like 1

BTW 247 is freaking traaaaaaaash when it comes to AU bball crutin. Just absolute hot garbage. No new info whatsoever. It makes me sooooo got damn angry. I'm about to cancel my sub there and get a rivals sub again. They keep the new information flow coming. JLee may get his ass kicked in fball crutin but he at least pumps out bball crutin content. good as KN is at fball crutin he is just so terrible at bball crutin. He has zero sources. 

LMAO ok sorry rant over!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

This is a summarization but if @ellitor want to delete it I understand. This was posted on the secret AU bball forum on a freaking rivals forum.

Screenshot_20200324-162557.png

Screenshot_20200324-162604.png

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Freaking kneeeeew will wade had a bag man in the northeast!!!! That's where Tremont waters (Connecticut) and Naz Reid (Jersey) were from. Daaaaaaamnit man.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is a summarization but if @ellitor want to delete it I understand. This was posted on the secret AU bball forum on a freaking rivals forum.

Screenshot_20200324-162557.png

Screenshot_20200324-162604.png

LOVE what I see about Jalen! Corey Evans can take THAT

• Love 1

2 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Zach Berry, an Ole Miss writer, switched his pick from Auburn to Memphis for Jalen Green... please please please don't let there be truth to it

He most likely did that because of how adamant corey Evans is.

Eric bossi a national guy still thought it was AU yesterday.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He most likely did that because of how adamant corey Evans is.

That's my thought. Seems to me that there is some media-driven drama unfolding. Evans drumming it up, and Berry flipping to basically say "oh, its getting interesting."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

That's my thought. Seems to me that there is some media-driven drama unfolding. Evans drumming it up, and Berry flipping to basically say "oh, its getting interesting."

If he is an Ole Miss reporter do we really care what his prediction is?

21 hours ago, ellitor said:

If he is an Ole Miss reporter do we really care what his prediction is?

We did when his pick was for Auburn. IJS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1