Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, AU64 said:

Well. we needed 2 yards and AU should have been able to get it straight ahead....not doing that is on the OL , not the play calling IMO

You do play action there and then throw a slant but Gus doesn’t know what that is. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tigerchris said:

That’s the worst series of play calling that I’ve ever seen.  

It’s like the 5 consecutive right hooks by Rocky. Cute on film but idiotic in practice 

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Still seeing the exact same problems besides Hastings of poor WR effort and bad OL blocking.  There is no excuse not to impose our will against Tulane. 

This isn't the usual Tulane.

If you think our OL is bad this year just wait till next year....... 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

This isn't the usual Tulane.

No there is no excuse not to put Tulane away by halftime.  If Auburn played to their potential they could but they are far from that. 

So far tutt at return has been the biggest surprise of the season for me. Everybody else has performed about how I imagined they would

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Ok well maybe now we will kick it in gear. Offense should be embarrassed so far. 

Especially the OL, people know how I feel about marcello but when Harrell quipped back at him after the game after saying “ol getting whipped in the first half”, just rubbed me the wrong way. It’s not they had turned into road graders in the second half either.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Can’t tackle tonight either. What did these guys do all week look at the articles about how good they were.

Well, they had lots of interviews, and responding to social media so that takes up valuable practice time!

It all starts with the oline. But let’s be real here. They can block 7 guys in the box for a run up the gut every play. Gus keeps saying that his play calling has to get better, but he doesn’t ever do anything. I feel like he’s trolling us.

Archived