Insiders - Halfway Point

AUght2win

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

After an exchange with another poster over his Florida game recap. He's been on a few times after but he's not posting his Things I think I Saw thoughts any longer here. 

I do miss that. He knows his stuff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

PTB, JMR, StatTiger, Momma Worm, several others less notable are also gone. The constant negativism and crybaby posts get tiresome. I can see a gripe here and there, but it's pretty much impossible to come on here and find a thread that doesn't start and continue bashing some coach or other Auburn official. All this crap with a team that's 6-2 vs. the toughest schedule in the nation. Yes, it's the internet and people get to voice their frustrations without consequence. Some people just get tired of reading it. Maybe those mentioned who no longer post have more sense than I do. I must be as stubborn as Gus.

Some of those you mentioned still post so your comments have no credibility.

33 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

That's pretty much par for the course with Mikey

2 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

They also "browse." 😉  Some "recently browse". I get tickled at the varied features of this site as to just what can be discovered. You can tell a lot of work has gone into its design and maintenance. Thank you again.   

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

PTB, JMR, StatTiger, Momma Worm, several others less notable are also gone. The constant negativism and crybaby posts get tiresome. I can see a gripe here and there, but it's pretty much impossible to come on here and find a thread that doesn't start and continue bashing some coach or other Auburn official. All this crap with a team that's 6-2 vs. the toughest schedule in the nation. Yes, it's the internet and people get to voice their frustrations without consequence. Some people just get tired of reading it. Maybe those mentioned who no longer post have more sense than I do. I must be as stubborn as Gus.

I saw Momma worm in one of the LSU game threads. She mentioned she is here but mainly "listening" I believe.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

must be as stubborn as Gus.

You're stubborn for a regular guy, but you not even within horizon distance of the master of stubborness. I've never seen it's like before.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's always funny when you call other people whiners and crybabies.

Seems that self-awareness is a prohibited item on the Bus. Very consistent theme with you and the few others. 

I saw PTB the other day on here.  Maybe some people have better things to do with their life than post on an emotional college football message board.  God knows I wish I did.  😁.  Anyways.  Ole Miss Blowout and then Gus is back!  Wooooo Watchout Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville/Nashville/Bham/Memphis/Charlotte Gus Bus is coming!  Toot toot 

Just now, Win4AU said:

I saw PTB the other day on here.  Maybe some people have better things to do with their life than post on an emotional college football message.  God knows I wish I did.  😁.  Anyways.  Ole Miss Blowout and then Gus is back!  Wooooo Watchout Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville/Nashville/Bham/Memphis/Charlotte Gus Bus is coming!  Toot toot 

Made me smile. I have definitely logged more time this week than normal. I keep hoping for a cure for it...and IT

4 hours ago, oracle79 said:

You're stubborn for a regular guy, but you not even within horizon distance of the master of stubborness. I've never seen it's like before.

Let me introduce you to my wife.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

It's always funny when you call other people whiners and crybabies.

Seems that self-awareness is a prohibited item on the Bus. Very consistent theme with you and the few others. 

Bravo sir...Bravo...

13 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Let's bring a little sunshine back to this forum..........Yay! Lol

This is all I've got, sorry.

51ytD2iyaHL._SY445_.jpg

13 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

This is all I've got, sorry.

51ytD2iyaHL._SY445_.jpg

So I assume Gus is driving and Mikey is the one in the bus. That's it other than the guy (64?) behind it pushing because it stalled once again short of it's destination. 

12 hours ago, oracle79 said:

You're stubborn for a regular guy, but you not even within horizon distance of the master of stubborness. I've never seen it's like before.

If you haven't seen its like before then you were never around pPat Dye. A more stubborn individual never walked the earth than Dye.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

If you haven't seen its like before then you were never around pPat Dye. A more stubborn individual never walked the earth than Dye.

But his stubborn obviously worked. There's something to be said for being stubborn AND wrong

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

But his stubborn obviously worked. There's something to be said for being stubborn AND wrong

(Nodding head, ready to respond, loving that you did it for me.)

Archived