Chad Morris to have full control

Maverick.AU

Just now, McLoofus said:

Has Gus ever encountered anything that wasn't the most something in college football?

OL. /thread hahahaha. Ya got dang right I am taking SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!! rightnow! lol.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How I hope we treat Gus now when he wants to come in to a offensive meeting and on Game day!!! lol.

qewqew.gif

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

How I hope we treat Gus now when he wants to come in to a offensive meeting and on ANY day!!! lol.

qewqew.gif

Made a slight change :)

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I wish offseason Gus was the actual real Gus and all of this would actually come to fruition!!! But I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT STOVE AGAIN!!!!! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't fall for it! lmao.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for lil jon shots gif"

qewqewqew.gif

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I wish offseason Gus was the actual real Gus and all of this would actually come to fruition!!! But I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT STOVE AGAIN!!!!! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't fall for it! lmao.

Some of our AUFam here no longer have fingerprints with how many times they've touched that stove. 

Not holding my breath but man, oh man, I am hoping this will be a real change. Not expecting it but hoping for it

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Some of our AUFam here no longer have fingerprints with how many times they've touched that stove. 

Not holding my breath but man, oh man, I am hoping this will be a real change. Not expecting it but hoping for it

What are y'all talking about Eli Stove is one of the few WRs to consistently get touches the last few years what am I missing help me out here guys

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Me and youuuuuuuuuu WHEN WE ACTUALLY THROW TO THE TIGHT END CONSISTENTLY AND THROW THE BALL 35 times a game!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

fsdfs.gif

ewewew.gif

dfgdgf.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

How I hope we treat Gus now when he wants to come in to a offensive meeting and on Game day!!! lol.

qewqew.gif

And when Gus tries to tell Chad what plays to call during a game...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Any word yet about a package of any kind for anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? 😉😁

15 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Funny, Gus always "expects" things like this in the off-season.

But when the season starts, he always forgets he's the Head Coach and he can MAKE these things actually happen.

#Don'tTouchTheStoveAgain

On 1/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, auburn4ever said:

As long as Gus has the backing of the powers at be, 8 to 9 is all we're gonna see. As for Chad having full control of the offense, I'll believe it when I swe a whole season without seeing Malzahn's hand prints all over the offense.

This is quite possibly the most level headed thing I have EVER seen you say. 

On 1/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Well said. I think Gus knows 2020 is the year he has to at least make it to the final four. He can’t use the excuse of a tough schedule or a true freshman QB anymore 

HAS to make it to the playoffs is a bit of a stretch. 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Carnell said:

While Arkie was not very talented they were certainly talented enough to score more than 20 and 19 points against Portland State and Western Kentucky which is certainly squarely on Morris shoulders.

It is and it isnt. Remember 2012? Running his (almost our) offense on a team recruited for the Wisconsin Big10 style of football was ALWAYS going to have disastrous results until he got HIS guys in there. 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just saw JC’s repot on 247 about new OL coach. I tend to agree with his thoughts. Bricknell was not a ordinary coach hire for Gus. On defense Gus has let KS hire his choice and those have went well. But all offensive coach hires Up til now have had to be Gus’s choices.  All past offensive  hires had to have some association with Gus or a new coach without much background. I feel all of this had to do with Gus wanting full control of the offense. So this truely looks to be a Chad choice and if so that’s a good start for Gus. Now I hear he doesn’t even plan to be in the offensive meeting room just like he is not in the defensive room either. Not giving him a full pass yet, but he does seem to be headed in the right direction. If he can accomplish this he might actually keep his job going forward.

All but Porter

17 hours ago, gr82be said:

And counting to four I hope. 

giphy (4).gif

REGARDLESS of how his career has turned out, that STILL grinds my gears

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

I think Gus has been hitting the sauce.

I think him seeing what O accomplished by stepping back has had a positive effect. We'll see though.

Cautiously optimistic...

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

The fan cries are getting to his ears . Wow. 

That's what he does. He's so lost he will try to placate the fans every once in a while then when we think he's changing for the better he goes back to the same old BS.

2 hours ago, DAG said:

The fan cries are getting to his ears . Wow. 

I was wondering if he got my messages.....

Archived