Nick Eason New DL Coach

Tony4AU

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

My only reservation is the absence of college experience and how it will translate but my gosh you can’t argue NFL experience. CDM has went at him before and he seems super personable. I really am just enjoying this variety of coaches . 

And with garner gone we need a guy on the DL that is gonna push guys to get better and become forces inside. The thing about recruiting is, he may flourish with his personality and nfl experience. I mean he was at AP and then at vandy for only 13 days. Mason is big here IMO.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And with garner gone we need a guy on the DL that is gonna push guys to get better and become forces inside. The thing about recruiting is, he may flourish with his personality and nfl experience. I mean he was at AP and then at vandy for only 13 days. Mason is big here IMO.

Yeah I totally believe his personality will make him like-able but for me I prioritize developers over recruiters. Just my preference. I am just really liking the mixture of this staff and the process CBH has went about hiring and dealing with adversity 

15 minutes ago, metafour said:

Here he is mic'd up at last year's Senior Bowl:

He said a cuss! Ole heads clutching pearls!

I'm excited about him. Great hire.

Ohhhhhh this is good s***! That's how the **** you hire! You see this coach picking these coaches to coach with him??? That's how you put together a staff!!!

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah I totally believe his personality will make him like-able but for me I prioritize developers over recruiters. Just my preference. I am just really liking the mixture of this staff and the process CBH has went about hiring and dealing with adversity 

We agree on that, and that’s what I meant by mason is big. I think with guys like mason, etc, to tie the loose ends in recruiting, he can be that developer instead of having to be a heavy hitting recruiter right out of the gate.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He said a cuss! Ole heads clutching pearls!

I'm excited about him. Great hire.

Yessss!!!!!!! Yesss!!!! We did it fam!!!! We got the ol Ron Zook fan boy the Zooker to like a hire!!! Woooo!!!! We eating good tonight fam!!!! 😂🤣😭😅😆. Yessir let's gooooooo

I know you guys hate me because I'm right all the time. Just put up with me being right one more time.....recruiting the best players is a good 70% them believing you can make them good enough to go to the league.

This man simply has to say you're good enough if you come play for me I think I can get you there.......I know what it looks like CAUSE I'VE COACHED THEM PERSONALLY! 

That's worth more than your recruiting ranked coaches that the recruiting sites tell you. He trumps them. And that's without his personality. With his personality people are going to feel very comfortable sending their kids with him.

Big ole heavy dude. I like him already. Fastest hire Harsin ever made. Was he available or did we lure him away from the nfl?  

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know you guys hate me because I'm right all the time. Just put up with me being right one more time.....recruiting the best players is a good 70% them believing you can make them good enough to go to the league.

This man simply has to say you're good enough if you come play for me I think I can get you there.......I know what it looks like CAUSE I'VE COACHED THEM PERSONALLY! 

That's worth more than your recruiting ranked coaches that the recruiting sites tell you. He trumps them. And that's without his personality. With his personality people are going to feel very comfortable sending their kids with him.

Personality means a lot. We certainly upgraded in that category. I like that Mason had input. 

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

CBH continues to amaze . Out of left field 

That's what a real coach with ties to the fraternity can pull off. I'm thrilled he's our coach

11 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

After watching the video, I'm all in for Coach Eason! The days of coaches not cussin' at Auburn are over!!!

I need a coach to call a player a M*!^|¥|!>£_’dhrn and a big fat D*+*_\~?’b 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yessss!!!!!!! Yesss!!!! We did it fam!!!! We got the ol Ron Zook fan boy the Zooker to like a hire!!! Woooo!!!! We eating good tonight fam!!!! 😂🤣😭😅😆. Yessir let's gooooooo

Love it! With his experience and personality he should recruit real well too! Cinci's DL has looked good for a minute.

The video of him just makes you happy. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That's what a real coach with ties to the fraternity can pull off. I'm thrilled he's our coach

Was this more BH or mason? Or pretty much equal here? Bc it does seem like mason would’ve had some input given he has hired him before.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Love it! With his experience and personality he should recruit real well too! Cinci's DL has looked good for a minute.

The video of him just makes you happy. 

First post under cubelic’s tweet by an osu fan. “And bengals fans are thrilled he’s gone”. I think that’s the go to thing now when a coach leaves anywhere lol

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Was this more BH or mason? Or pretty much equal here? Bc it does seem like mason would’ve had some input given he has hired him before.

My guess is that Rock left and Mason told coach” hey I know a guy”. 

42 minutes ago, DAG said:

CBH continues to amaze . Out of left field 

BOOM! I knew Rocker leaving had a silver lining. I am digging this completed on field staff and loving what the Hars is doing off-field staff as well. 

He is about to commit Grand Harsiny on the entire SEC! WDE

36 minutes ago, alexava said:

Personality means a lot. We certainly upgraded in that category. I like that Mason had input. 

I agree completely. As cool and funny as he is complements were hard to come by. Nobody wont be a star on that line unless they are legit a bad boy. You won't be average trying to act like a star....those days are gone

Archived