Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

OC for PS has out smarted Mason all night.

That was a great play design 

• Like 1

I am surprised PSU has been this efficient on offense.  I didn't think their offense could hang all game. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You don't see the stupidity in after calling for the blitz and the downside happens to just say the tight end has been open the all game? It literally makes no sense

Have a good night.  

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Have a good night.  

I don't know why you quoted me in the first place. You don't have anything to say

We are not ready to run zone. All of their scores come from us using 2 guys to cover one on accident. 

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Someone needs to relentlessly critique the refs and just eat the fines. Play the ejected player and MAKE them say something about it

LOL. 

Sorry. Pretty evenly-matched teams. AU just can't overmatch enough to take the incompetent officials and environment out of the equation. Certainly can still win. Offense and Defense needs more reps against peers to mature. It would be lights out at Jordan Hare and PSU having to travel even with AU at its current level.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

OC for PS has out smarted Mason all night.

their o-line is strong, and our guys have blown tons of coverages tonight, which maybe confusion on assignments, but covering TE is rocket science, they get lazy expecting him to block.  that is inexcusable.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

We are not ready to run zone. All of their scores come from us using 2 guys to cover one on accident. 

That last te bust McClain blitzed