What actually happened during the psu game

cole256

9 minutes ago, keesler said:

Four feta stuffed on a toothpick in a dry martini.  YUM🍸

More of a beer or bourbon man myself, but I do like olives.

5 hours ago, DAG said:

A Seth Williams type is exactly what we need and someone I am sure CBH would attempt to get the ball to. At least he wanted the big moments. People got to remember it is not like Bo was super accurate most off the time with Seth. He would go up and get that thing.

I get chills remembering that game where Seth was s*** talking with that CB and totally punked his ass for a TD.  That was awesome.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I get chills remembering that game where Seth was s*** talking with that CB and totally punked his ass for a TD.  That was awesome.  

That level of aggression unfortunately makes some people scared

• Like 1

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I agree with you that he hasn't been good in the past.  He was average Saturday night.  I don't think he was bad nor as bad as he was in years past.  He's still horrendous throwing a deep ball, that hasn't changed.

If that dropped pick 6 was caught would it still be considered an avg game?

29 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

If that dropped pick 6 was caught would it still be considered an avg game?

If my uncle....

If could be applied to any situation throughout the game. Just read Auburn is last in pass defense or something like that. Hard to stomach it’s a veteran group. Can’t blame the secondary with no pressure. I think someone mentioned remnants of the Ted Roof years. Some of the reason Auburn lost to FSU was the defense wasn’t the greatest but the offense could score in bunches . It finally caught up to Auburn on the last drive when they needed a stop they couldn’t do it.

• Like 1

Surprisingly today wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be. Like stated in the op everybody including coaches needs to get better and one thing about football you can't keep making excuses....you have to play and the film doesn't lie. So here's hoping we improve and don't make the same mistakes!

• Like 2

Oh and I will say I think many on here are kidding themselves and are being pretty ignorant in not giving the Penn st QB his props. That's hypocritical to IMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Oh and I will say I think many on here are kidding themselves and are being pretty ignorant in not giving the Penn st QB his props. That's hypocritical to IMO

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95240396ef64217ec6a7

Can you be anymore flippant?

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

He definitely took advantage of the opportunity. 

5 hours ago, CCTAU said:

He definitely took advantage of the opportunity. 

He made every throw, long, intermediate, short, hemade throws on the run, he bought himself time and then made throws. Let some tell it he just sat back and had ten seconds every play and guys were wide open every time. If you actually watch film you see him their m throw guys open, throw in widows, and yes throw to open guys. He was damn near 90% 

The hypocritical thing to me is the same people I see discrediting him are the same people who said Bo playing well against Akron were signs of improvement, he played even better against us but it's no big deal?

I don't understand that

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He made every throw, long, intermediate, short, hemade throws on the run, he bought himself time and then made throws. Let some tell it he just sat back and had ten seconds every play and guys were wide open every time. If you actually watch film you see him their m throw guys open, throw in widows, and yes throw to open guys. He was damn near 90% 

The hypocritical thing to me is the same people I see discrediting him are the same people who said Bo playing well against Akron were signs of improvement, he played even better against us but it's no big deal?

I don't understand that

WTF is discrediting Clifford?

He played the best damn game in his career, but bc we aren't drooling over that on an Auburn message board we're all ignorant in your little mind. GTFOY

59 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't understand that

I think it is hilarious how triggered you get people on here lol.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Lol. Man some of these guys....that keyboard courage is addictive!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DAG said:

Glad you showed up to jerk him off some more.

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Man some of these guys....that keyboard courage is addictive!

Says the guy who is known for his indirect pot shots and generalizations of the majority of all other posters not believing your BS as ignorant.

michael-keaton.gif

9 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Glad you showed up to jerk him off some more.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47656x5ihgfetiuiwi7x

WHOA. How do you even feel comfortable typing that? Hahah

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47656x5ihgfetiuiwi7x

WHOA. How do you even feel comfortable typing that? Hahah

So many different personalities you don't know who you're talking to, don't get pulled in. Just laugh at it and jump thread to thread

• Haha 1

Just now, cole256 said:

So many different personalities you don't know who you're talking to, don't get pulled in. Just laugh at it and jump thread to thread

This guy is weird. Yesterday, I saw him trying to be your friend and coping pleas and now that weird interaction Jeez. The game has changed. I am not use to trash talk like that.

Just now, DAG said:

This guy is weird. Yesterday, I saw him trying to be your friend and coping pleas and now that weird interaction Jeez. The game has changed. I am not use to trash talk like that.

You saw it! I wondered did people see that stuff. 

🤡

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

You're an utter moron if you think I was trying to be his friend. 

Funny the guy who lost his fuggin mind during the ALABAMA STATE game thread wants to talk about being triggered. 

It ain't trash talk bro. It's all true.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

🤡

Your adorable clown emoji. It's like your pacifier. 

You are a half-wit that gets his rocks off by pretending you're omniscient on the internet. Oh, you're precious e-persona! Why don't you tell us all how objective you are again with your nitwitted stream of consciousness pontifications.

13 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Funny the guy who lost his fuggin mind during the ALABAMA STATE game thread wants to talk about being triggered. 

You are a half-wit that gets his rocks off by pretending you're omniscient on the internet. Oh, you're precious e-persona! Why don't you tell us all how objective you are again with your nitwitted stream of consciousness pontifications.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g38i81hl1kakvdk07l

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

On 9/19/2021 at 12:12 PM, ValleyTiger said:

Some objective random thoughts:

1) Bo was just ok. Didn't lose us the game and didn't do enough to win it for us either. We heard before the game that he'd be involved in the run game with QB powers. Apparently Harsin/Bobo thought was a good way to get him comfortable to start the game. I'd rather they use some easy intermediate throws in the middle of field to get him into a rhythm. Bo is absolutely a "rhythm shooter." Get him going with some easy TE sit downs, rollouts, bootlegs, maybe a friggin drag route....save that design run stuff for the redzone.

2) The defensive game plan was BAD. We're built to be able to assert ourselves on defense and we were sitting back on our heels too damn much. We were passive. I hate that. They only had 66 plays, but we gave up TD drives of 88 and 91. 

3) Outside of Tank and Hunter, we have no playmakers on offense. No other game changers. Somebody has got to step up in that WR room. 

4) The OL held their own. We absolutely should have run the ball more. We had a chance in the 2nd half to wear their defense down, but we went away from the run and simply staying ahead of the chains. We have to be a grind it out offense.

🙄🙄🤡🤡

😂

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

🙄🙄🤡🤡

😂

Suck on your pacifier 👶. Idiot 

I've been throwing shade on YOUR bs objectivity stance for days bc eventually you'd bite. 

You are a dullard.

5n2njd.jpg