Zeek

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Rivals sucks. On3 is where it's at.

image.png

I agree, I really just like the part how we have now surpassed Ole Miss 😂

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Transfer OL from Tulsa just got an offer, imagine that won’t be a hard get since we have Montgomery.  Has offers from Mizzou, OM, TCU, Louisville, Duke, etc https://247sports.com/player/dillon-wade-46082888/

Edited by AEAugirl

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

At least out front , I believe you are correct. Portaling begins many days prior behind the scene so if that is yrue he is starting late.

Hugh over here flipping kids that have been committed and built relationships with others for months.  We'll be fine to break up some light back channeling 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

The fact that people were still defending Harsin’s recruiting after NSD last year is still incomprehensible to me. What this staff is accomplishing in such a short amount of time is absolutely amazing. 

What morons are doing this?

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What morons are doing this?

No one now. Barnacle was talking last year after NSD. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

??? IT is an Arky commit...HS ....Stephen Johnson.

@Tigerpro2a Regardless he's a new offer from us. The one we offered a long time ago but moved on from recently is Alex Samford. Because they were both committed to Arky I got them confused.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't know nor care. Anyone whu wants to answer this post from WED send him a PM. I don't want Harsin's BS derailing this thread going forward.

U know any new info on Smith and Russaw? 

54 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

U know any new info on Smith and Russaw? 

Not new but Likely not visiting AU before they sign & they likely pick Bama.

7 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Our star rating per player is not that good but the reason is the low 3* QB that just committed all the others are mid level 3' or better with most being 4*. If we don't count that one player then I agree with you that we have quality guys. This is not a knock on the 3* QB his size is why he is not rated higher. He has skills it will be interesting to see if we keep him as a scholarship player, a walk on or let him go. I am not adverse to keeping him especially since we will have available scholarships.

Yeah that was made when Caddy was interim. 

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Don't know nor care. Anyone whu wants to answer this post from WED send him a PM. I don't want Harsin's BS derailing this thread going forward.

So, you're back in the moderator/poster business again? Waiting for a coaching change so there would be some good news and more interest, were we? :)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

So, you're back in the moderator/poster business again? Waiting for a coaching change so there would be some good news and more interest, were we? :)

I know I was waiting for some good news. Seems like all AU fans would be.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

well shoot. Other side mentioning that jatta will visit Colorado this weekend. I think he is from out west.

Snow College is in Utah so I suppose he's from out west. Don't worry about Colorado anyway. According to some posters here, that school is going to flip many four and five star guys from UGA and bammer. They they won't have room for a lowly recruit such as Jatta. :)

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

well shoot. Other side mentioning that jatta will visit Colorado this weekend. I think he is from out west.

Maybe, but look who is coming this weekend per Keith….

https://247sports.com/Player/Izavion-Miller-46134147/

Maybe Ole Miss will be the next school to contribute a recruit to us.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1