2023 Discussion Thread

Zeek

Isn't that low 3* qb a 2, possibly about to be 3 time state champ qb?  I think he's also got some other guys on his team that Auburn wants.  The good news is Auburn can take a chance on a kid like that on this cycle with the extra room Auburn is going to have on its roster.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Isn't that low 3* qb a 2, possibly about to be 3 time state champ qb?  I think he's also got some other guys on his team that Auburn wants.  The good news is Auburn can take a chance on a kid like that on this cycle with the extra room Auburn is going to have on its roster.

I think it depends imo. I mean if we bring in McCall, agree 100%. 
also, I have not heard if Finley is on the team. Is he staying or going? I don’t think we need five quarterbacks but maybe we do. 

Edited by gr82b4au

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think it depends imo. I mean if we bring in McCall, agree 100%. 
also, I have not heard if Finley is on the team. Is he staying or going? I don’t think we need five quarterbacks but maybe we do. 

I think Finley will need to leave as a grad transfer in spring if he chooses. Could be wrong 

I’m late to the recruiting side this year. Is there any place where I can see all of our committed players thus far along with the current prospects/targets at each position?

I mean, any particular thread that contains this info all in one place? I’d be like this by the time I read all the threads:

image.gif.3b9e078a59552423eacd8b10828478d4.gif

Edited by 3rdgeneration

5 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’m late to the recruiting side this year. Is there any place where I can see all of our committed players thus far along with the current prospects/targets at each position?

@Zeek I figured you did this a looooooong time ago.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Zeek I figured you did this a looooooong time ago.

I did at some point just haven’t been keeping up with it like I should! I’ll get it right tomorrow!

• Thanks 5

The fact that people were still defending Harsin’s recruiting after NSD last year is still incomprehensible to me. What this staff is accomplishing in such a short amount of time is absolutely amazing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1