* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, shabby said:

The downside is our defense has got to be gassed. 3 straight drives to defend with zero breaks. This is worrisome

I can't believe we scored that quick. Stupid stupid stupid.

• Haha 3

Just now, shabby said:

The downside is our defense has got to be gassed. 3 straight drives to defend with zero breaks. This is worrisome

They’ve played pretty good against an explosive offense.  The turnover and key stops have been huge.  

Let’s go D!  Let’s change this thing around and start to make progress on both sides of the ball. 

Guest MustardSeed

Well, it seems our identity for this year is schizophrenic. Play horrid defense for 8 plays, then 2 amazing plays. Call terribly designed run plays, big pass explosion. 😂

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don't think the guys who went and got Bydarrius Knighten and thought he was safety caliber or have been running out some of these receiver units that we have over the first 6 games are much better 

The defensive talent looked upper quarter of the SEC last season, so I don't understand why they're bottom of the barrel now. Offense is schematically better, but they also make it worse for themselves with personnel decisions (and seemingly not understanding the personnel they have)

I can agree with that. And just like that, our D scores and another long O TD. I’ll happily admit to pessimism if we pull this out. Far from over, but my question is why is Eku Leota not on the field for 95% of the D time? He’s our best pass rusher by far. 

• Like 1

Again it's execution over play calling. Mike Bobo is not a bum. May not be the best but he's competent. Just gotta keep getting more explosive plays so that we don't have to execute every third down

Never let a TE cross your face.

• Like 1

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Well, it seems our identity for this year is schizophrenic. Play horrid defense for 8 plays, then 2 amazing plays. Call terribly designed run plays, big pass explosion. 😂

Kind of what a lot of us expected to see.

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Bo stayed in the pocket, delivered and took the hit.  Awesome job by him.

That’s how you earn the respect of teammates.