Official Early National Signing Day Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

No crow to be cooked up yet. All who signed were expected to sign, which is good. Whether there are any big surprises out there remains to be seen.

Wrong. The coaching staff is killing it. They’ve been here less than a year and have been able to recruit face to face since only July. They’re currently sitting on a top 20 class that is on the verge of top 15 with more to come in February.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Brown at 11

Perry at 1pm

Clemons 2pm

I haven't been this excited about a signing day in years.  Finish strong and start collecting the 2023s this Spring/Summer.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, casatiger said:

We can compete with anyone with a Top 15 class.  However that top 15 will have to be supplemented with some portal linemen and receivers.  

More importantly, development!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I’ve never seen someone so hellbent on being unhappy dear God 

Who's unhappy? I'm glad that we haven't lost any committed guys so far.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Brown at 11

Perry at 1pm

Clemons 2pm

I haven't been this excited about a signing day in years.  Finish strong and start collecting the 2023s this Spring/Summer.

It ain't over yet.

M'ba is announcing Sunday (sending his paperwork before but the school he chooses will keep it quiet).

Plus we have February for a few key targets.

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Doesn't fit the Gus was a genius, Harsin doesn't know what it takes to coach in the SEC narrative. 

preach.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casatiger said:

I don't think totally unexpected flips or totally unexpected commits should be the key indicator of a successful recruiting class.  

You're right, but the key indicators will keep changing depending on who's listing them and what their agenda is. 

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

If only people knew earlier...

Too funny

Narratives are being destroyed today

They need to

"Does Harsin know this isn't Boise and we can't win with just 3* players?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I don’t think it can be stressed enough how hard this staff has worked and how much ground they have made up. Truly remarkable!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, wareagleguy said:

I don’t think it can be stressed enough how hard this staff has worked and how much ground they have made up. Truly remarkable!

They have been working their tails off on the trail. Huge dividends will be paid in 2023. Already seeing their ability to sell a vision. Just imagine when the football facility is actually finished. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

You’ve been saying we’ve never been ranked this low this late in the year. Now You’re saying today was expected. If you expected this kind of ratings jump, why were you so pessimistic?

We had never been ranked that low at that point. That's why I mentioned it. If you look, or remember posts, you'll also notice that I said we were certain to move up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not sure if we can claim DBU, but is there anyone doing much better the last 3-4 years? Back to mid-aughts levels. Hell yes.

In my mind LSU always comes up when I'm thinking DBU

• Like 6

Just now, cole256 said:

In my mind LSU always comes up when I'm thinking DBU

True. But getting guys that normally commit to them is huge!

• Like 1