2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols

ellitor

Other than the illustrious AUBBGuru what are people hearing on Phillips as of late? Is he still radio silent? 

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Other than the illustrious AUBBGuru what are people hearing on Phillips as of late? Is he still radio silent? 

Radio silent, yes!   More people are leaning towards UT at the moment, but I think it’s all speculation at this point.   We’ll see in a few days.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Lol good luck holding up against banning free speech in court 

19 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Over/under on AUbasketballGuru’s age?

I'm setting the line at 12 10 years old …

Edited by Leftfield

13 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Radio silent, yes!   More people are leaning towards UT at the moment, but I think it’s all speculation at this point.   We’ll see in a few days.  

Had the same feel prior to the Broome commitment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

I'm no insider but from different podcasts I have listened to, many believe he is headed to Tennessee. That was last week. You can never count Bruce Pearl and staff out, but this may be a recruiting battle Rick Barnes wins. His recruitment has been unpredictable.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

He barely responds on here so I had to look him up on Truth Social.  I like my friends like I like my Tennessee women: related to me.

We've only ourselves to blame..we've treated him badly. 

PtsWPCj.gif

• Haha 2

Media guys nailed it again!

• Like 1

I’m confident there is currently zero “inside” info publicly available on this one. I don’t believe either staff know where this he is going yet. 

• Like 1

With all the accurate Insider Information we have gotten on this recruitment I have my own prediction based on nothing. Thursday we will get a big announcement that he has added two teams to his possibilities one of which will be the one from New Mexico that Golf loves so much and he will have a final for sure maybe announcement in 2 weeks.  

This is based on no insider information but has as much credence as what we have heard from so many people with inside information. 

LOL.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Haha 1

The common sense, and business, place to play is Auburn!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Staff was told today he’s going to the g-league 

At least you've covered all your bases. If he goes to TN, you told us all first. If he goes to Auburn you also told us that. And now if he goes to the G-League by god you had that predicted as well. First class reputable inside information, good sir.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Stay golden, Pony Boy.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

At least you've covered all your bases. If he goes to TN, you told us all first. If he goes to Auburn you also told us that. And now if he goes to the G-League by god you had that predicted as well. First class reputable inside information, good sir.

giphy.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, abw0004 said:

@AuburnbasketballGuru's alter ego, REALTORTiger, has now said there is a chance for either Tennessee, Auburn, or the G-League.  You can take that to the bank with 100% confidence.

I am really glad we have insiders with valuable information.  Especially for people like me still using dial-up in my single-wide mobile home.  My car started up today, which tells me today is going to be a good day.  Maybe this means Philips will commit to us.  I am so excited I emailed al.com with the breaking news.  I just hope my aol.com email address was not caught in their barracuda system.  Just in case I am using my hotmail.com address as well.

Now, off to catch my dinner.  Rations up here in Tennessee are hard to come by.  Developed a new taste for squirrel.

I consider Guru my friend now actually so I hope his free speech holds up in small claims court.  He barely responds on here so I had to look him up on Truth Social.  I like my friends like I like my Tennessee women: related to me.

13 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Don't worry, I got you my friend.  So glad we could be friends.  Who knew we lived in the same trailer park and didn't even know it until this past weekend.  Small world.

Edited by abw0004
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Got to admit his been good for laughs. Strange dude though just strange

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Got to admit his been good for laughs. Strange dude though just strange

well got to admit, chances are good, he was right... 

I'm headed to Knoxville next month to play softball.  Maybe I can buy a celebratory beer in honor of his guruness.

• Like 1

If he winds up going somewhere other than AU, UT, or G league, I am going to laugh my face off!!!!   Dude has had the “inside scoop” that he is going to all 3.   🤦‍♂️🤣

15 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Watch him go pro overseas now. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Haha 1

If we don't get him I really hope that he goes someplace other than Tenn. or the G-League just so his guruness is wrong. Odds are he will be right since he covered all 3 bases so it would he hard for him to miss. 

On 5/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Can’t appear . Lol good luck holding up against banning free speech in court 

one more time. Please read this slowly or find a 5th grader in the next classroom over that can read it to you.  Free Speech does NOT apply to a privately run message board.   It wouldn't make it to court.

• Haha 1