When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Lol. I’m always super optimistic at the beginning of coaching tenures and games. Today, I was like, “yeah, I think this team is gonna turn it around.” With Harsin, I was like, “I think he’s gonna have a tough team.” Nope. I was wrong on both accounts. Harsin’s team is very undisciplined. 

They literally regressed. Some of the worse, undisciplined football ever. Maybe they respond next week but I’ve seen enough. We need a shark on the sideline with respect and experience. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Tell ya. Just an aside. But one moment of real clarity today about how it really all was snake oil and BS:

Penn State picks off Ashford and runs out of bounds. Shenker, the 17th year captain and top proponent of CBH’s culture change, just hauls off and cheap shots a guy out of bounds.

Crystal clear moment showing this team doesn’t remotely have the discipline and mentality that was promised.

Add to that celebrating in the locker room after beating mediocre teams 

I don’t know what Greene ever saw in Harsin to make him think he could coach at this level. I can’t tell you one positive thing he’s brought to this program. Every time I hear him speak I think he’s a brain dead moron. I think we’ll just have to fall backwards into a great hire to get out of this hole. I have no expectation of anyone at Auburn being able to make a good hire for the football coach. 

Liberty almost just beat a ranked wake forest team. Just saying

also Arkansas is in a dog fight with Missouri state ..what the heck. 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

We got to stop hiring random dudes. No more guys I have to google anymore. I am tired of being had as an auburn fan. It took me 7 years to get off the Bus. I am getting better now. Only 2 years 

Bruh take it . It happens lol. I saw it up close and personal a few times. Now everyone is seeing it for themselves. Again he can develop. This wasn’t the right situation for him.

Just now, e808 said:

Bruh take it . It happens lol. I saw it up close and personal a few times. Now everyone is seeing it for themselves. Again he can develop. This wasn’t the right situation for him.

No I don’t think he is a bad coach. I just think a rebuild in this conference was too much for someone has inexperienced as him unfortunately 

21 minutes ago, cbo said:

Can't with him either. Don't like the way he talks about people. 

How do you feel about all 4?

I agree about Urban. I don’t have any interest in him.

I’ve tried to type out my thoughts on Gruden, but they aren’t so simple that I feel like I could adequately express them here, but I also don’t like how he talks about other people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Tell ya. Just an aside. But one moment of real clarity today about how it really all was snake oil and BS:

Penn State picks off Ashford and runs out of bounds. Shenker, the 17th year captain and top proponent of CBH’s culture change, just hauls off and cheap shots a guy out of bounds.

Crystal clear moment showing this team doesn’t remotely have the discipline and mentality that was promised.

I don’t see how anyone could’ve bought into Harsin’s culture talk. When you have nothing else to sell about your ability you point to something that can’t be measured, like building a disciplined culture. In reality, he’s just can’t coach or recruit. 

He’s nothing but a fake tough guy, big talker. 

3 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Chip Lindsey will fight him for it

You know what I'm actually feeling pretty good about our chances for a good coach this time around. Like @DAG said earlier the fan base is pretty much 99% behind firing Harsin unlike it was with Gus. 

Edited by autiger88

Just now, autiger88 said:

You know what I'm actually feeling pretty good about our chances for a good coach this time around. Like Dag said earlier the fan base is pretty much 99% behind firing Harsin unlike it was with Gus. 

Unfortunately,  I am not confident in the leaders 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I agree about Urban. I don’t have any interest in him.

I’ve tried to type out my thoughts on Gruden, but they aren’t so simple that I feel like I could adequately express them here, but I also don’t like how he talks about other people. 

Not that it matters, but I 💯 agree with this.

Ive also had beers. Not that it matters….

• Thanks 1

I lost hope after State put up 42 unanswered.  This sloppy play is awful.  The PSU DLine got to the QB in the same amount of time if we literally had no 300 pounders in front of them.  2012 was brutally hard to watch and this ain’t far behind it.  Surprised if we beat Missouri.  This is a 4-5 win team, bar a miracle.  Don’t we have ANY OLinemen we can try?  These starters are the worst I’ve ever seen in an AU uniform.  

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I don’t see how anyone could’ve bought into Harsin’s culture talk. When you have nothing else to sell about your ability you point to something that can’t be measured, like building a disciplined culture. In reality, he’s just can’t coach or recruit. 

He’s nothing but a fake tough guy, big talker. 

He can squat more than you 😏 

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

Unfortunately,  I am not confident in the leaders 

I'm trying to be this time it just seems different idk that could change as the season go on but I'm optimistic about it right now. 

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

UrbanMeyer 

Dave Aranda 

Hugh Freeze. 

in that order 

reality: Will Muschamp

Why in the world would anyone hire that lose to run this program?

Haven't we seen enough with his tenures at Florida and USCe?

Sweet Jesus, that will put this program back decades

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ugh 😑 . Auburn fans. The best damn fans in college football. WDE brother. And guess what? We will still be here next week and the week after waiting to get our hearts broken. 

Meanwhile folks were up in arms about some dang “POSSIBLE” orange jerseys while program is in shambles SMH

• Haha 3

Just now, HarsinVOL said:

Good point. Bryan was a failure at Boise State b/c of his inability to recruit. Noted that Auburn recruited this clown lol

They did start going downhill in his later years and also recruiting to the MW is completely different then it is in the SEC. 

Just now, 1716AU said:

Why in the world would anyone hire that lose to run this program?

Haven't we seen enough with his tenures at Florida and USCe?

Sweet Jesus, that will put this program back decades

Because Auburn, that is why

• Like 1