When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

Just now, DAG said:

You enamored with the idea of him being successful meaning auburn is successful. And guess what? Like a man you said you were wrong and like a true auburn fan you want what’s best for Auburn. I wanted CBH to be successful as well but he ain’t the one. So let’s go for the very best now.

Agreed. I backed him because I love Auburn and have no control over hiring/firing, but, dang, his teams are not even remotely competitive. That’s sad. I’ve seen enough. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

You got to be brain dead to support CBH at this point. Like Gus, it is nothing personal but they just don’t deserve to be on the sideline of the plains. 

The bright side: at least we won’t have people rushing in here two years from now talking about a “championship season” that had 3 humiliating losses or saying “he beat Saban”, lol

Just now, Tigers77 said:

Y’all know its coming….

Auburn Head Coach…

Rhett Lashlee

Where is that guy at now? He is another guy who somehow always finds a job and I am like How? 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

One Tigerbelle got ugly roasted for saying that Harsin would have significant problems with the SEC, the Southern football culture, and what it takes to win in this conference. I never liked the hire at all, and I can't wait to move on from this disaster.

None of Harsin's obvious deficits have ever had anything at all to do with Gus.  Or Bo Nix either.

That's not why you got roasted.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Supreme lose-lose situation. Program was already on a downward slope after the previous coach. Keep Harsin lose recruits. Fire Harsin lose recruits. I hate it for players like Tank. He should’ve transferred. I wouldn’t have blamed him. He’s wasting his talents behind them turnstiles.

• Like 1

Just now, fredst said:

The bright side: at least we won’t have people rushing in here two years from now talking about a “championship season” that had 3 humiliating losses or saying “he beat Saban”, lol

Ugh 😑 . Auburn fans. The best damn fans in college football. WDE brother. And guess what? We will still be here next week and the week after waiting to get our hearts broken. 

Tell ya. Just an aside. But one moment of real clarity today about how it really all was snake oil and BS:

Penn State picks off Ashford and runs out of bounds. Shenker, the 17th year captain and top proponent of CBH’s culture change, just hauls off and cheap shots a guy out of bounds.

Crystal clear moment showing this team doesn’t remotely have the discipline and mentality that was promised.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AUwent said:

We HAVE to get a permanent AD in place first. If the PTB truly wants McGlynn, I don't like it--McKenna, Riggins or Campbell please--but it would still be preferable to making a search with an interim AD.

Yup. Just saying. I've seen and heard enough.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Tell ya. Just an aside. But one moment of real clarity today about how it really all was snake oil and BS:

Penn State picks off Ashford and runs out of bounds. Shenker, the 17th year captain and top proponent of CBH’s culture change, just hauls off and cheap shots a guy out of bounds.

Crystal clear moment showing this team doesn’t remotely have the discipline and mentality that was promised.

Yep. I posted in the game thread about the same lack of discipline that was promised. It’s obvious at this point that his system is garbage. Time to move along. 

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Somewhat disagree. 

Next week is huge. Mizzou or us are the 13th worst team int he SEC. It's a must win.

If we lose at home to Mizzou, I think we lose to LSU. Then we 100% lose to UGA, then we probably lose to Ole Miss.

Now it is a Bye week. If we are 2-5 he's done 

The fact that we are in the conversation for the 13th worst team in the SEC already answers the question on if he should be fired. When he’s fired remains to be seen. 

Just now, DAG said:

Ugh 😑 . Auburn fans. The best damn fans in college football. WDE brother. And guess what? We will still be here next week and the week after waiting to get our hearts broken. 

Sadly….true. I warned my kids that to be an Auburn fan was to know euphoria and despair, despair being unfortunately frequent. Maybe that’s why two of the are at Ole Miss right now🤔

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Yep. I posted in the game thread about the same lack of discipline that was promised. It’s obvious at this point that his system is garbage. Time to move along. 

We got to stop hiring random dudes. No more guys I have to google anymore. I am tired of being had as an auburn fan. It took me 7 years to get off the Bus. I am getting better now. Only 2 years 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

It was actually Ashford that cheap shotted the guy, Shenker was riding his legs OOB

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

We got to stop hiring random dudes. No more guys I have to google anymore. I am tired of being had as an auburn fan. It took me 7 years to get off the Bus. I am getting better now. Only 2 years 

Lol. I’m always super optimistic at the beginning of coaching tenures and games. Today, I was like, “yeah, I think this team is gonna turn it around.” With Harsin, I was like, “I think he’s gonna have a tough team.” Nope. I was wrong on both accounts. Harsin’s team is very undisciplined. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigers77 said:

Y’all know its coming….

Auburn Head Coach…

Rhett Lashlee

Hey. don’t laugh, look at the past hiring process. I put nothing out of the realm of possibility