Bryan Harsin Has Been Fired

Tony4AU

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They’d have to completely change their state employees payment structure, I’m pretty sure. He’s maxed out his pay in the great state of Mrs. Hippie.

yes but there are many ways around that.

4 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Couple of things here. 1. You have to love the collective giddiness and rejoicing from the fan base. 2. Who has the scoop on all that stuff that was supposed to be one out after he was fired? Let’s hear the real story. We need that juicy juice. 

We've been down for so long. It's definitely exciting times.

2 minutes ago, jaydubb121 said:

Disgraceful.  Just proves the new AD is another puppet for the BOT.

You’re kidding right??

image.gif.ce8b368471f9127316e2c1e7ac73c9ed.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1

13 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

EC1293A2-7559-4394-A6E0-A6092411C19F.jpeg

Cueing the “Kiffin just followed Auburn athletics on Twitter” in 3…2…1…

Concerned I may be having a stroke.
I just cheered for a Marcello take on Twitter and am pulling hard for Lane Kiffin or Deion Sanders to be our next coach. 
Life is weird.

• Haha 2

Some of these names being floated about makes me wonder what some of the cats did at journalism school... Kenny Dillingham, chip kelly, TRob, LOL.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You’re kidding right??

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Some of these names being floated about makes me wonder what some of the cats did at journalism school... Kenny Dillingham, chip kelly, TRob, LOL.

Probably the most accurate names, given Auburn lonnnng history of sh*ting the bed on HFBC hires.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

23 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

EC1293A2-7559-4394-A6E0-A6092411C19F.jpeg

Cueing the “Kiffin just followed Auburn athletics on Twitter” in 3…2…1…

I’d much rather have Deion, but Lane does have the advantage of proof of concept in succeeding in the conference. I just can NOT have him have sole control with the analytics nonsense or the defensive hire. He simply sucks at the latter and the former has bit him as much as it’s been to his benefit 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Decent firing

Seal of approval. It's official now......

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you know what is weird? well maybe not coming from me but now i want an autographed pic of him to go in my oh hell no section.lol

Right beside Tony Barbee’s picture 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

]I don't think we're willing to pay enough but we'll see

Yeah Lane makes $7.5 million per year I believe and Ole Miss will pony up to keep him. 

SEC Network showed a stat where Kiffin and Ole Miss have won like 21 of their last 25 game or something like that. It said only Saban and Kirby have more wins than Kiffin out of the SEC coaches since 2020. He would be a great HC here at Auburn.

• Like 2

Just now, WFE12 said:

Throw the rest of them Boise Boys in there too

Need them to finish season. They want their money so they will stay engaged. Thats usually a main responsibility of the interim and is usually made transparent by firing individual. In this case probably a phone call from new AD to share expectations.

Bill Clark's name being thrown around with Freeze, Sanders, Kiffin, and Rhule. Apparently he has been able to get in a much better place with this back problems and is talking about getting back into coaching. 

• Haha 1

For all y’all that keep clamoring for Deion it ain’t happening! He’s on a mission that’s much deeper than football at JSU and if he were to leave it dang sure ain’t gonna be here with these stupid boosters in charge where he won’t get the autonomy he wants.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

Bill Clark's name being thrown around with Freeze, Sanders, Kiffin, and Rhule. Apparently he has been able to get in a much better place with this back problems and is talking about getting back into coaching. 

He is a really good coach, but he wouldn't be the splashy hire that most of us are looking for.  Therefore it will probably be him.

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

She's the Boise Cheerleader/administrative assistant who followed Harsin from Boise to AU. 

Ah, ok. So, she's the side piece away from the Botox Queen

• Dislike 1