2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

Just now, AUwent said:

image.jpeg

I mean, it's being heavily hinted at

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What does the bookmark image mean? I apologize in advance for my ignorance. 

Edited by passthebiscuits

Just now, passthebiscuits said:

What does this mean? I apologize in advance for my ignorance. 

Means Riddick is picking Auburn on 7/26

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Which is why this was such a gut punch. Literally the CBs/RPMs were piling up yesterday. And given history, it just feels like they're suddenly going to announce they're going to ghost us/go to the BBQ (since PT is committing BEFORE BCW).

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Means Riddick is picking Auburn on 7/26

Yeah well, I will believe it when I see it haha I am over the 70% confidence this guy is coming here or silent committments, which was supposedly what this guy did.  I NEVER TRUST SILENT COMMITMENTS. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cbo said:

ALSO, it's ok to admit that this is another big whiff.

It is a huge whiff. It doesn't help that we hear all about these confidence intervals as well too lol. I always laugh at those confidence picks. 

• Like 2

The fact that any top player would commit to A&M after the absolute disaster they had last year with a top tier recruiting class without a major bag would be surprising.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woodford said:

Plenty of time to flip this guy. It’s possible Jimbo isn’t even HC next year. 

Tbh I wish I had jimbos gig, get fired and get paid 60 mil+ to not coach again 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Tbh I wish I had jimbos gig, get fired and get paid 60 mil+ to not coach again 

I think Jimbo saves his job this year.

Just now, AUwent said:

I think Jimbo saves his job this year.

I think he saves it just bc of what A&M will owe him for a buyout. I mean other than going 4-8 I don't think the guy loses his job until 2025 if he is severely underperforming 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yep it’s going to be an NIL battle with this one and most five star kids. The question is will we pony up? 

I've heard just now there is more going on here than just NIL..... There is a reason Bama isn't recruiting this guy. That's got lost in the shuffle.... Hopefully., more tomorrow. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

I don’t want mercenaries.  Don’t get me wrong, I want top tier guys.  I want team first guys and not money first guys.  Texas A&M showed last year that money alone can’t buy wins.  Money first guys can go somewhere else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think he saves it just bc of what A&M will owe him for a buyout. I mean other than going 4-8 I don't think the guy loses his job until 2025 if he is severely underperforming 

IDK, they have so much talent and most of their losses were very close last year. And then there's the 2024 schedule.

If they can't pass 8-4 this year and then next, I think they'll suck it up and pay it.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I've heard just now there is more going on here than just NIL..... There is a reason Bama isn't recruiting this guy.... Hopefully., more tomorrow. 

So here's the thing, why was he a silent to AU but now all of a sudden "there's reasons people arent recruiting this guy" was he involved in something over the past week or so or what?

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So here's the thing, why was he a silent to AU but now all of a sudden "there's reasons people are recruiting this guy" was he involved in something over the past week or so or what?

Exactly what I was going to ask..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I've heard just now there is more going on here than just NIL..... There is a reason Bama isn't recruiting this guy. That's got lost in the shuffle.... Hopefully., more tomorrow. 

Someone better

4256.jpg.webp

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Exactly what I was going to ask..

So either something happened or it's just something to cover up the "he's a silent comment". I mean more tommorrow, what? If u know why other schools weren't recruiting him u should already know. Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I don’t want mercenaries.  Don’t get me wrong, I want top tier guys.  I want team first guys and not money first guys.  Texas A&M showed last year that money alone can’t buy wins.  Money first guys can go somewhere else.

Alot of those guys aren't at a&m anymore as well

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So here's the thing, why was he a silent to AU but now all of a sudden "there's reasons people arent recruiting this guy" was he involved in something over the past week or so or what?

Good ?. But, think about it. When has Nicky not went after the number 1 player in the state 

• Like 1

Yea Bama wasn’t recruiting him but tons of other top tier programs were. I’m not trying to hear that there’s some reason we didn’t “take” our number one target player in the class. He played us and took a bigger deal and the shock factor of committing to a school that wasn’t Auburn. It’s pretty simple and not all that surprising tbh. For some reason, it has become a trendy thing to do to troll Auburn as a recruit. Especially with in state kids.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So either something happened or it's just something to cover up the "he's a silent comment". I mean more tommorrow, what? If u know why other schools weren't recruiting him u should already know. Lol

I ain't covering up squat. He was a silent to AU. I'm on the board 2nite and ain't running from it. Things happen,  I don't know 2nite specifically what that was

• Like 3

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Good ?. But, think about it. When has Nicky not went after the number 1 player in the state 

U still haven't explained. He was a silent to AU and absolutely no issue surrounding the fact last week but all of a sudden he doesn't pick us and there are issues? I'm personally not blaming anyone here, and I know A&M has the bag but I'm curious why a guy that was considered heavily leaning to AU chooses A&M and now he "has issues"

• Like 2

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

I ain't covering up squat. He was a silent to AU. I'm on the board 2nite and ain't running from it. Things happen,  I don't know 2nite specifically what that was

He was a silent to AU and now all of a sudden there are issues and why "Alabama didn't recruit him".  Not saying you're covering up anything, but I'm basically saying you're either saying something to cover your ass or something happened in the past week to make things change and with how adamant u were about his silent commitment I'm saying u should know since u already made a statement "there's a reason Alabama wasn't recruiting him"

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

U still haven't explained. He was a silent to AU and absolutely no issue surrounding the fact last week but all of a sudden he doesn't pick us and there are issues? I'm personally not blaming anyone here, and I know A&M has the bag but I'm curious why a guy that was considered heavily leaning to AU chooses A&M and now he "has issues"

Where I heard he was a silent to us and hearing 2nite it maybe more than that came from 2 different places. I trust that he was a silent to us more than the has issues.. I shouldn't have even posted that. The part about being a silent to us, I stand by 💯

Edited by NWALA Tiger