2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

52 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s fine , at the end of the day he might not be but there is a reason why KJ was a 5 star and has schools like UGA fighting for him, I am sure he is a major priority for them. That is undeniable right there. 

I believe some sites had Patterson as a 5*, for what it is worth.  @ellitor am I correct?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

I can't believe that I'm being a voice of positivity here but after last week I view KJB as gravy. Carter is one I actually really want.

Good for you.......

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I believe some sites had Patterson as a 5*, for what it is worth.  @ellitor am I correct?

Rivals 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone explain to me why Auburn fans have started waving the white flag on Bolden, though. Nobody knows anything, except KJ and his family. Not one person has written anything even claiming to know for sure. It almost feels like we are so scared as a fanbase of going into this and losing that we are just willing to throw in the towel on all of our hopes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Can anyone explain to me why Auburn fans have started waving the white flag on Bolden, though. Nobody knows anything, except KJ and his family. Not one person has written anything even claiming to know for sure. It almost feels like we are so scared as a fanbase of going into this and losing that we are just willing to throw in the towel on all of our hopes. 

No one ever knows for sure, but the people who generally know the most seem to feel that Auburn is out of the running based on the best information they have.  But yeah, anything can happen.

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good point. "Experts" had Walker White going to Clemson.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

No one ever knows for sure, but the people who generally know the most seem to feel that Auburn is out of the running based on the best information they have.  But yeah, anything can happen.

I quit putting my trust in insiders a while ago. Especially on stuff like this. A week ago the Auburn insiders were all saying that this class is about to put the college football world on notice during BCW. And we got a couple of great commits, no doubt, but I wouldn’t say we tore the house down. Lol. 

Nobody is sure of anything. I personally think we should be riding out the positivity until we absolutely have no reason to anymore. 

All we can do is shoot our shot.   We certainly did all we could.   
Next man up.  
As we keep progressing as a program, I think we’ll win more of these than we lose.   We’re currently going toe to toe with the champs, and we’re more than holding our own.  The future is bright!!!😎

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think the Atlanta Journal being there pretty much seals it. I read Dawg nation one or twice a month and AJC is where you'll find it, so that's a good clue. It would be awesome if he chooses AU , but.....

38 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I haven’t gave up hope. I’m on Twitter at AuburnBuilt19. Have you seen the Dukes and KJ interview on 247sports? What you think about grunt and smile when talking about Auburn?

26 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I quit putting my trust in insiders a while ago. Especially on stuff like this. A week ago the Auburn insiders were all saying that this class is about to put the college football world on notice during BCW. And we got a couple of great commits, no doubt, but I wouldn’t say we tore the house down. Lol. 

Nobody is sure of anything. I personally think we should be riding out the positivity until we absolutely have no reason to anymore. 

I think if we would've gotten another five star that would've done the trick and I think the assumption was we would get all through.

25 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yeah I mean I think you have to take all info on stuff like this with a grain of salt. At the end of the day it’s an 18 year and and his family making a decision. But we are also talking about pay sites where there are writers who are expected to give their opinion. Until any player signs the dotted line, that’s all they are, opinions. Up to the reader/consumer to do what they want with that information. I think it’s fun.

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

many just started following the tea leaves (as inconsistent and varying as they are). Same thing that started getting ppl very very excited about the two five stars. Such is life when you give stock to insiders 

Pay Mods:

Solomon to USC

Bolden to UGA

Maybe these ppl ain't know s*** and we gonna get both 😀

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

@AuCivilEng1 SIAP but nearly every AU source is saying not AU.

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Good point. "Experts" had Walker White going to Clemson.  

Toss up the week of.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Throwing in the towel or running victory laps as fans means nothing. It's when the coaches do it that it means something.

If we get Bolden I will lose my grits.