2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

10 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

After the news tonite, u ready to raise that %?

It's not my %.I was just relaying what JLee had been saying but I hope you know this.

• Haha 1

For those confused, JLee has us at 40% and going up after the Monday visit with AU & Cam Coleman. Gotta wonder if we would be leading for KJ now if Cam had been in our corner the past 5 plus months.

• Like 3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

IMG_6009.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

To be fair you like everyone to AU. lol

Yes Please!!! :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

To be fair you like everyone to AU. lol

Me to. I can't  help wearing orange and blue glasses. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

I mean, now that the NCAA has effectively told the ACC they are minor league ...

Had it been Clemson that was undefeated, do you think they would have been left out?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Had it been Clemson that was undefeated, do you think they would have been left out?

Does the star quarterback, and all other factors remain the same?

6 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Does the star quarterback, and all other factors remain the same?

GREAT call.  Yes.

But hit me with your opinion on both.

I tend to think Clemson would have gone over Bama

I couls be wrong...

24 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Wrong thread for that discussion. Would end up being a massive thread derailment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Wrong thread for that discussion. Would end up being a massive thread derailment.

Sorry about that E!  I will take it to the other board.  Just wasn't thinking!

• Thanks 1

I don't recall reading here about KJ's family situation.   If it is here and I am repeating it, please forgive.  When KJ was about 10, his dad left for prison for trafficking cannabis (yes fifty that is a crime😀) and money laundering.   His dad, however, never left KJ or his mom.  As hard as it is to maintain healthy relationships while incarcerated (for either 6 or 8 years), KJ's dad made it happen.  And KJ's mom not only allowed it to happen she facilitated the same.   KJ has previously spoken about how great it is to see his dad get a second chance in life and how everyone deserves a second chance. CHF is living through his own second chance rn.   KJ just might be willing to throw in with another man needing a second chance.  This family is also a family of believers.  Tough times either separates you further from or brings you closer to Him.   For this family and the Freeze family, it is the latter.  I like KJ to AU😀.   

• Like 7
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I don't recall reading here about KJ's family situation.   If it is here and I am repeating it, please forgive.  When KJ was about 10, his dad left for prison for trafficking cannabis (yes fifty that is a crime😀) and money laundering.   His dad, however, never left KJ or his mom.  As hard as it is to maintain healthy relationships while incarcerated (for either 6 or 8 years), KJ's dad made it happen.  And KJ's mom not only allowed it to happen she facilitated the same.   KJ has previously spoken about how great it is to see his dad get a second chance in life and how everyone deserves a second chance. CHF is living through his own second chance rn.   KJ just might be willing to throw in with another man needing a second chance.  This family is also a family of believers.  Tough times either separates you further from or brings you closer to Him.   For this family and the Freeze family, it is the latter.  I like KJ to AU😀.   

What a great story!!  

In the video that Paladin posted above, one of the guys said Cam came over from Phenix City yesterday to be there during KJ's visit.   Big dogs run in big packs.

• Like 6