*Official Auburn vs. UGA Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, bishoptf said:

Very conservative play calling, not agressive at all, field goals are not going to win this game....like I'm still watching the potato gang, settling for field goals...

I agree, we could've been a little more aggressive. Not necessarily a EZ shot but definitely gone for the first. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I don’t understand that play call.  Is that the best we can do after a time out?  Too conservative 

You want PT throwing? 

If we were going to run right up the gut why not Ashford?  If we are going to be ultra conservative this is going to get ugly.  You’re inside the 10 yard line against UGA you gotta get touchdowns.  

• Like 1

I don’t understand that play call.  Is that the best we can do after a time out?  Too conservative 

He was trying to get to about 4 and 1 or get the first.  I think he goes for it if only a yard.  And didn't want to give Georgia big momentum win with a turnover on the first drive.  Take the lead.  In good with it this drive.  Hopefully we can be more aggressive later

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUApostle said:

You want PT throwing? 

Ashford QB draw, play action to the flat, anything than right up the gut by Hunter.  Gotta get a TD.  And yes, if this is going to be competitive Thorne will have to throw.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Did you see the pick 6 PT about gave up?

Ashford QB draw, play action to the flat, anything that right up the gut by Hunter.  Gotta get a TD.  And yes, if this is going to be competitive Thorne will have to throw.  

Bring in Ashford and they know exactly what we’re doing.

• Like 1