Koy Moore forced off social media due to fan hate

aubiefifty

So much for family. right?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 5

Guarantee you a good portion of the "AU Fan" hate is coming from fans of other schools, especially the one we lost to. And your comment is BS. 

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, TigerHorn said:

Guarantee you a good portion of the "AU Fan" hate is coming from fans of other schools, especially the one we lost to. And your comment is BS. 

i could careless what you think. how bout dat?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I would think more anger will be directed at D. J. James than Koy.

• Facepalm 2

if you claim the creed and being family it is a bad look. as far as bama fans i doubt they were doing the hating.i imagine they would want to buy moore a drink. and as for moore no one feels any worse than he does. i do not get the hate. i report the damn news good and bad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I would think more anger will be directed at D. J. James than Koy.

I put that on the coaches. I don’t recall him even playing before that. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

I put that on the coaches. I don’t recall him even playing before that. 

one person on the rant said koy has muffed punts in the last two iron bowls. so maybe that is part of the hate? i have no idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

one person on the rant said koy has muffed punts in the last two iron bowls. so maybe that is part of the hate? i have no idea.

I know he had been shaky even moreso not to put him in that position 

• Like 1

Stepping onto the Iron Bowl field as a player is a high risk, high reward venture.

On one hand, there's Bo Jackson and Chris Davis.  On the other hand, there's Tank Bigsby, Koy Moore, and D.J. James.

When you step on that field, you have to be ready to do your job.  Stay in bounds, catch a punt, don't get beat on 4th-and-31 when you know the ball is going to be thrown in the end zone.  Most people would probably agree that's not too much to ask of those players.

But I don't condone any hatred being directed at any of those players. And I hope none of them let their Iron Bowl mistakes define them.  They have to somehow cope with their mistakes as men and move on.

Edited by WillMunny
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

They are incorrect.   Last year the refs made a crap call on KScott not Moore.   Scott signaled for a fair catch and never got up to the ball and it went right through his hands without touching them.   Refs on the field called it a muff and review confirmed it.   Even Gary D said it was a missed call.   

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

So much for family. right?

As much as I hate to hear this, I have to admit not being surprised. Some of the vitriol from this forum post game speaks for itself, a microcosm of a larger fan base and its anger. Simply pathetic for a game to evoke that type of emotion. Passion is one thing, stupidity is another. #getalife

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TigerHorn said:

Sure there might be trolls but 90% is Auburn fans. We have lunatic morons just like every fanbase.

We aren't different 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TigerHorn said:

Read the room.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Sure there might be trolls but 90% is Auburn fans. We have lunatic morons just like every fanbase.

We aren't different 

i hope you had a good turkey day wed.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

I would expect death threats from bammers if the situation had been reversed. I don’t believe Auburn fans would threaten or post hate for a bad play. 

You'd be wrong.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol it's not us it's bammer is a hilarious reaction

right

panhandlebama iconAlabama.png
Alabama Fan
Member since Oct 2021
1205 posts

A few nuggets from aufamily.com. Auburn fans are broken LOL

this is why i hate negative stuff. aufam gets called out on another site .one year al.com did an article on aufam and our meltdown. we give our enemies too mych ammo guys........

• Like 5

Yeah, it takes a special kind of stupid to go after players personally on social media. Vent all we want to amongst ourselves...you can't control what gets flea'd from a free site, but that's just stupidly immature.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 6

Koy just needs to lay low for a minute. Unfortunately, we live in a world of hateful people who think it their job to insult others. Most live at home in their grandma's basement hiding behind a keyboard. I really do hate it for these young people who have to deal with this foolishness. Just because you have a voice does not mean you should use it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

I guarantee you it's not. We're not immune from stupid a**holes anymore than the next guy...

• Like 1