AU vs. Maryland in Nashville for Music City Bowl

RunInRed

Better than Birmingham. Let’s go win a Bowl game!

Your Tigers are heading to the 2023 Music City Bowl in Nashville, facing off against the Maryland Terrapins on December 30th! 

Tickets through the Auburn Ticket Office will go on-sale Monday morning at 9:00 am CT. Purchasing through the Auburn Ticket Office will be the ONLY way to guarantee you'll be sitting with the Auburn Family. You will be able to get your tickets by clicking  HERE or the button below Monday morning!

Tickets orders will be allocated in Tigers Unlimited Football priority order. The TUF deadline to order is Wednesday at noon CT.

For more information around everything to do with the Music City Bowl click on the Bowl Game Central button or head to AuburnTigers.com/Bowl.

image.jpeg

The Auburn Tigers will be hosting a pre-bowl event on Broadway Street in Nashville on Friday, December 29th, from 6:30 PM to Midnight! More details surrounding the event and information on how to purchase your tickets will be available soon!

• Like 7

• RunInRed changed the title to AU heading to Nashville for Music City Bowl

4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Better than Birmingham. Let’s go win a Bowl game!

IMG_1556.jpeg

turtle soup

• Like 1

Cool matchup. Glad we get the extra practice. Auburn fans will takeover like usual. Won’t be able to make it this year. I went in 2018 and it was a blast. War Eagle!

• Like 5

here is the terps record and who they played.

Maryland Terrapins Schedule 2023

Regular Season
DATE OPPONENT RESULT W-L (CONF) HI PASS HI RUSH HI REC
Sat, Sep 2 W38-6 1-0 (0-0) Tagovailoa 260 Hemby 58 Dyches 108
Sat, Sep 9 W38-20 2-0 (0-0) Tagovailoa 287 Hemby 162 Prather 80
Fri, Sep 15 W42-14 3-0 (0-0) Tagovailoa 342 McDonald 75 Jones 96
Sat, Sep 23 W31-9 4-0 (1-0) Tagovailoa 223 McDonald 38 Felton 67
Sat, Sep 30 W44-17 5-0 (2-0) Tagovailoa 352 Hemby 54 Felton 134
Sat, Oct 7 L37-17 5-1 (2-1) Tagovailoa 196 Littleton II 38 Jones 59
Sat, Oct 14 L27-24 5-2 (2-2) Tagovailoa 266 Hemby 70 Prather 70
Sat, Oct 28 L33-27 5-3 (2-3) Tagovailoa 274 McDonald 43 Jones 78
Sat, Nov 4 L51-15 5-4 (2-4) Tagovailoa 286 Edwards Jr. 4 Felton 75
Sat, Nov 11 W13-10 6-4 (3-4) Tagovailoa 283 Hemby 74 Jones 86
Sat, Nov 18 L31-24 6-5 (3-5) Tagovailoa 247 Hemby 35 Prather 81
Sat, Nov 25 W42-24 7-5 (4-5) Tagovailoa 361 Hemby 113 Felton 140
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV tickets

TransPerfect Music City Bowl

look who the qb is. i had forgotten all about him.

• ellitor changed the title to AU vs. Maryland in Nashville for Music City Bowl

Should have them guys ready. Don’t wanna hear the mind was elsewhere excuse about the players.Tired of it. Finish the season right.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Should have them guys ready. Don’t wanna hear the mind was elsewhere excuse about the players.Tired of it. Finish the season right.

He is too busy recruiting. Just a game. He has his bowl payout and his retention payout in Feb. LOL. 

18 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Freeze shouldn’t take it after taking a dump during the GA and Bama game 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 4

42 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I hope this is a sincere thought. 

It isn't really; however, I do think there's a ton of value in letting him and Holden play, as well as a bunch of other backups. Even before the Transfer Portal era, I never understood why bowl games weren't largely spent evaluating your backups - you rarely get amazing turnout, if you're a REAL program, you rarely care about the end result of smaller bowl games. This is a perfect opportunity to give backups reps against quality opponents and not New Mexico State type schools. Those are inferior Group of 5 rosters that you'd expect our backups, and of course, starters to outplay (this is where the sincerity ended). 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It isn't really; however, I do think there's a ton of value in letting him and Holden play, as well as a bunch of other backups. Even before the Transfer Portal era, I never understood why bowl games weren't largely spent evaluating your backups - you rarely get amazing turnout, if you're a REAL program, you rarely care about the end result of smaller bowl games. This is a perfect opportunity to give backups reps against quality opponents and not New Mexico State type schools. Those are inferior Group of 5 rosters that you'd expect our backups, and of course, starters to outplay (this is where the sincerity ended). 

It will interesting to see if Holden gets an opportunity to play. 

23 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

He can donate his bonus to the NIL fund.

Just hope he knows who’s supposed to be on the field. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 tickets, locked and loaded.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

It will interesting to see if Holden gets an opportunity to play. 

Assuming he doesn’t hit the portal before then. I don’t think he’s going to come back.

49 minutes ago, creed said:

8 tickets, locked and loaded.

What section are you guys buying in? Just whatever is cheapest? Is there any "Auburn" section? I'm looking at cheapest, and it's usually upper deck 300 level, $80+ right now.

16 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

What section are you guys buying in? Just whatever is cheapest? Is there any "Auburn" section? I'm looking at cheapest, and it's usually upper deck 300 level, $80+ right now.

I got 8 in the upper deck for $34 each

• Like 1