Men vs UK Game Thread

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Our guards will be the key.  If Aden can hit those open threes, it could be huge.  This will be a good day to break out of the shooting slump. 

Aden is currently shell-shocked.  But maybe he breaks out today.  Maybe.  I sure hope so.

But Bruce has been running Denver Jones at the point lately...which is telling about Bruce's confidence in Aden.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gr82be said:

This is no way for the AUFam’s resident KD to look at today’s game!!!!! Gonna have to go the other way on this.

IMG_1047.gif

We have never had a patented home blowout of Cal in our 4 home wins vs him and Kentucky since Bruce got here. Really hope that changes today and AU absolutely dismantles them for 2 halves and comes out with a dominant W over Kentucky. It’s long overdue!

• Love 1

Can someone explain why Bama is ahead of us in the bracket preview and all the bracketology sites? Unless I’m missing something, their best win is against us and then we pasted them at Auburn. Is getting your ass beat by every good team a reason to be ranked so highly. Honestly, Tennessee doesn’t seem much different, but at least they’ve beat Wisconsin and Illinois 

2 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I got my O & B socks on 😂

dang i was gonna get you to paint my toenails.............yes i am warped for sure.

1 hour ago, WillMunny said:

Aden is currently shell-shocked.  But maybe he breaks out today.  Maybe.  I sure hope so.

But Bruce has been running Denver Jones at the point lately...which is telling about Bruce's confidence in Aden.

wassup big shooter?

20 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Can someone explain why Bama is ahead of us in the bracket preview and all the bracketology sites? Unless I’m missing something, their best win is against us and then we pasted them at Auburn. Is getting your ass beat by every good team a reason to be ranked so highly. Honestly, Tennessee doesn’t seem much different, but at least they’ve beat Wisconsin and Illinois 

i wonder if sometimes folks do not like bruce. in fact at game day i felt like the white dude on the right got smart with bruce.i was thinking bad things about him to be honest. i still am.

ok how confident are we of a win? anyone? i am nervous to be honest.

22 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

It will all work itself out if we win the rest of our games besides @ Tennessee.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It will all work itself out if we win the rest of our games besides @ Tennessee.

Think they drop @ Kentucky next Saturday, which gives us some more wiggle room too 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Alabama is a good basketball team … can’t say they are better than us but can’t say we are considerably better than them … with that said I didn’t like the predicted bracket with Arizona, Kansas & Duke … damn that’d be a tough road 

We always get stuck behind a late game

31 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok how confident are we of a win? anyone? i am nervous to be honest.

Feeling pretty good. About 80% confident of a win. The only thing that makes me a little uneasy is I know we won’t play as well as we did Wednesday. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

How about explaining how Kansas is 7-6 in their own conference, and ranked 6th in the country. I ain't buying it. 

16 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

Feeling pretty good. About 80% confident of a win. The only thing that makes me a little uneasy is I know we won’t play as well as we did Wednesday. 

True but South Carolina might be a bit of a Paper Cock. They choked a home win away vs LSU today. 

Edited by tigeraddikt

Can we pressure the guards tightly?  I think on offense we need to take the pull up jumpers.  I predict a big game from CBM and Tre.  They have great blockers down low but Mitchell is out. That helps. 

i am ready! i am wearing my depends and just nibbled part of a gummy.

dammit why are they showing kansas? i thought i was on the wrong channel

2 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

How about explaining how Kansas is 7-6 in their own conference, and ranked 6th in the country. I ain't buying it. 

AI - our feeble minds wouldn’t understand.

image.gif.4a53f4b00387aed26c8d9758e78f55b0.gif

2 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

True but South Carolina might be a bit of a Paper Cock. They choked a hole win away vs LSU today. 

and to think their slogan is "no one beats our cocks" grins