***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Wish I was not out of responses....there are so many dumb comments that it's hard to let them go by unaddressed.  :-\

This thread just reeks of idiocy. Even with a huge win like this game posters are unable to have fun with it. It's just another bash Gus thread with the same crap over and over. So sick of it. 

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The back ups are not going to get true valuable time being up by 49 points . Just my opinion. People have a right to their opinion. Very happy with the staff and team today 

I know he's showing more mercy to Purdue than to the poor guys leaving the program having not played. Fine. But get the 8 points for Auburn University to hold a bowl record. What type coach just decides his school can't have a record?

@bigbird

I now totally believe you regarding the '13 style read-option as we see Willis/Shivers getting blown up.

Willis is probably not AU's QB of the future.

Just wanted to give you that shout out.

War Eagle, Great Win Tigers!!!

8 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I have to agree with you on that point.

Pot meet kettle, FB. You suddenly are Mr. SuperFan after acseason of bitching and moaning? GMAFB

1 minute ago, DAG said:

SThe young bull is in 

Surrounded by a bunch of 3rd team players.....not likely to do much except just enjoy playing and running out the game.

I can´t stand to watch this charade on offense. Might as well have the QB take a knee. Let the boys play, Gus!

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The back ups are not going to get true valuable time being up by 49 points . Just my opinion. People have a right to their opinion. Very happy with the staff and team today 

Can wwe say the OL is?

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Pot meet kettle, FB. You suddenly are Mr. SuperFan after acseason of bitching and moaning? GMAFB

Ah, shut up. I am an old man. I'll do what I want. LOL

Archived