Favorite posters?

cole256

59 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

DUDE... that is so funny... b/c I remember myself being aggro in those early exchanges. But anyone who shuts down Jerk Loof with a civilized, and especially funny response will earn my love and respect. You are likewise one of my absolute favorites, even though we disagree on a lot politically. Maybe you and I can go hang gliding together one day like Ginsberg and Scalia!

Lol dude I absolutley refuse to dislike someone based on political differences............You cheat yourself because there is so much more.........ex.....homers snake in the hamper thread showed a person with a great sense of humor and quite kind natured...........had I shut him out based on politics I would have missed it..........Having grown up in Mobile had I limited my friends to Auburn Tiger Catholics I would have been lonley as hell.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Having grown up in Mobile had I limited my friends to Auburn Tiger Catholics I would have been lonley as hell.

But at least they say hi to you in the liquor store!

:rimshot:

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

He didn't like all of the bickering and how people would question his info that he gave.  If I remember correctly he worked with the team.

Thanks for the info. I hate that, but I understand it for sure. Speaking of favorite posters, you’re one of my favorites. Always positive, and you can tell your genuine love for The Plains and everything involved with it. I appreciate that. 

There is just one poster that I have always admired: @abw0004.  He has always been right on EVERYTHING, NO MATTER WHAT.

I have even been told from very credible sources he is very good looking.  Drop dead gorgeous.  The ladies tell me he is a very, thorough lover.  Works out that beach bod so he can practice his strolls on the beach on a white stallion, shirtless.  Even saved an old lady from a shark attack while strolling.  Wrangled that shark like no other after punching him in the nose.  Put a lasso on that sucker, rode him out to sea and set him lose.  Old lady only suffered minor scratches.  He refused the key to the city though.  No recognition needed.

On top of that he is very smart.  Learned pretty good at Auburn.  Did so well they had a graduation ceremony just for him.  In Jordan-Hare.  Cam Newton was in attendance. 

His finesse use of GIF's is something of a masterpiece.  It makes you think of Banksy, where you want to screenshot his posts and sell them for millions of dollars.  True artist in his choice of medium.

Where he truly shines is his eye for hype videos.  He knows how to scour the earth for Auburn hype videos that make you cry right there in your chair.  And you don't even care if your boss is looking at you because his recommended video was that moving.

His wit is the reason you get up in the morning.  Every post just rolls off of your tongue like a molasses.  Just wow.

Dang it I forgot to use my burner account!  

21 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Thanks for the info. I hate that, but I understand it for sure. Speaking of favorite posters, you’re one of my favorites. Always positive, and you can tell your genuine love for The Plains and everything involved with it. I appreciate that. 

That is really kind of you to say, thank you.  That really means a lot.

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

In general, there should be a clear distinction made between sourced information and preference. 

I’d call out WDE if he didn’t separate the two but for the most part I only call out his information. 

Can’t disagree here, but the insider (like the news media) needs to protect their sources. It’s up to us to believe or not.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:39 AM, AUGoo said:

My Grandmother once gave a list of favorite grandchildren.

I didn't make that list either.:gofig:

:bawling:

augoo i love dogs and i do not even know you. so know you are loved to some degree anyway. as for my grandmother she never had fav's but she did teach me how to pull her finger and i have been warped every since. lol sad but a true story...........

WFE12 you believe it or not are one of my favorite posters because you print articles. i know it is a little bit of work but i always try to give you a like for your troubles. so know your hard work has not gone unnoticed.........

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

DUDE... that is so funny... b/c I remember myself being aggro in those early exchanges. But anyone who shuts down Jerk Loof with a civilized, and especially funny response will earn my love and respect. You are likewise one of my absolute favorites, even though we disagree on a lot politically. Maybe you and I can go hang gliding together one day like Ginsberg and Scalia!

and i am out of tissue.....................

15 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

@ShocksMyBrain @jared52 @bigbird @augolf1716 @ellitor @McLoofus and probably more that I’m forgetting. Hard to narrow it down, this place has been the peak of quality posting and people since I joined back in 2014. 

Wow, thanks @ClaytonAU. I’m glad someone appreciates my ref rants!

This place wouldn’t be here without the work of a lot of people who are no longer posting, or do so very rarely. I’ve been here since this was War Eagle Nation when it was run by the incomparable @DKW 86. But guys like @RunInRed, @WarTiger, @TitanTiger, @TexasTiger and others I’m sure took the reins when DKW was ready to hang it up. Along the way we’ve had some really great people and I hope one day to meet some of them. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Weird, this is the EXACT opposite of how I feel. 

I could add a few to my dislike list but I’ll spare myself the time. You would make it too   

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Wow, thanks @ClaytonAU. I’m glad someone appreciates my ref rants!

This place wouldn’t be here without the work of a lot of people who are no longer posting, or do so very rarely. I’ve been here since this was War Eagle Nation when it was run by the incomparable @DKW 86. But guys like @RunInRed, @WarTiger, @TitanTiger, @TexasTiger and others I’m sure took the reins when DKW was ready to hang it up. Along the way we’ve had some really great people and I hope one day to meet some of them. 

😂 I literally had to re-read twice as I thought you said incompetent @DKW 86............I thought I actually like him😂

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Right back at ya!

Dude nobody takes a better beer picture than you...........I dont drink and it gives me the Homer Simpson dreul.😂

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Dude nobody takes a better beer picture than you...........I dont drink and it gives me the Homer Simpson dreul.😂

You're crazy man...but I like you! 

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Looks like I am just going to have to find my own stable with Mikey, 64 and the others

Okay now THAT.......was funny.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I hate everyone on this site. Except @McLoofus and @augolf1716  I just mildly dislike them. 

FINALLY!  An HONEST post for a change...

Oh, man! I don't venture into the football forums very often due to not having the time to read everything and trying to stay away from negativity in my life. But the folks that post in the basketball and baseball forums are awesome. @Maverick.AU @cole256 @DAG @Tigerbelle @GwillMac6 @WarTiger @bigbird @ellitor @AU64

I'm probably missing a crap ton of people but when I see those people post, I try to make sure that I read everything they have to say. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Oh, man! I don't venture into the football forums very often due to not having the time to read everything and trying to stay away from negativity in my life. But the folks that post in the basketball and baseball forums are awesome. @Maverick.AU @cole256 @DAG @Tigerbelle @GwillMac6 @WarTiger @bigbird @ellitor @AU64

I'm probably missing a crap ton of people but when I see those people post, I try to make sure that I read everything they have to say. 

FAM 4 LIFE!!!!!!! 

er.gif

19 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

To those who mentioned me, I'm honored.  "Legend"?  Wow, see if my head will be able to fit in my hats tonight 😁.

I certainly have some special friends on this board (yes, that's what my mom calls them) and due to my condition, I've have been able to see the best in most everybody. It's fantastic to see tender honest sides to people.  THAT is inspirational!!  Such a blessing 🙏

Just know I love many of you even though we've never met, I SO hope to be able to meet many, if not most, of you and I pray for you all!!!

God bless & War Eagle!

4tr4tr.gif

6 hours ago, Mims44 said:

It's been like a decade Cole, and through multiple different Auburn sites/forums... I still get no love.

I forgive you though.

And I can't make a list as some of my favorite posters are weird, crazy, and off center people from the political forums, always entertaining though.

Bro I didn't know you was still on here!!!

Archived