Men vs Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

59 minutes ago, Viper said:

"SEEMS" like??? The ultimate doosh.

He'll rank us #2 just to not agree, but to say, hey I gave you the respect you cried for.

Since he has a ballot, and has been called out by EVERYONE, you would think he would at least act like he's gonna be a professional about it. Yet, he still gives this "I'm a total dumb@$$" vibe. Guess he can't help it. You are what you are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Literally auburn can never win without some kind of disrespect 

SO, it's Auburn's fault that UK is SOFT as a mash mellow and LACKS Auburn's depth? 

• Like 5

What a huge win for Auburn and this basketball team. There was a lot of pressure on them to perform after all the hype and they absolutely delivered. Green had a great second half after a very dicey first half. Kessler actually won the matchup against that awesome center Kentucky has. Jabari looked like the most talented player on the court. And KD played with intensity but was under control pretty much the whole game. Great all around team win. War Eagle baby!!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

As Belle said, they had their chance at a disadvantage in Elite 8 with us just losing Chuma. So they can choke this L down along with their Humble Pie.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Viper said:

You mean the other rankings he looks at to determine his rankings?

He didn't find out who won this game till his Twitter broke.

No no I meant nothing. Strictly drunken sarcasm slanted against Newell

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

If KY had any integrity they'd play  a full strength Auburn in an Elite 8 game.....and still lose.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Someone just wanting attention I'm guessing, because that's about as dumb as it gets.

Injuries suck no question. He was an important part of Ky. The schedule is not a home and home this year , also things happen. Has zero to do with AU. They would have lost by 4 vs 8. I hate he got hurt , but AU was going to win that game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Somebody call the Waaaambulance.

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

I know nothing of this teams locker room dynamic but he’s got to be the soul of this team. 

I always see it like Jabari, Wen, Kessler are your stars. Cardwell and KD are your heart. Zep, Jaylin, and Flan are your glue guys.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

In the previous recruiting cycle, UK got 5 star Tyty, 5 star Daimon Collins, fringe 5 star Bryce Hopkins, 5 star Shaedon Sharpe, UGA starting PG Sahvir Wheeler, starting WVU big Oscar Tshibewe, and former 4 star Kellan Grady 

I think it might be the coaching, not the talent options 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Shaedon Sharpe is a lottery pick without having played a single minute of CBB and just becoming active this week. They literally have 5 stars just existing doing nothing on the bench. That’s a YOU problem Kentucky fans 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby