*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

If our DBs would give just a little more cushion…

IKR?!! That's the ticket!

• Like 1

I’ve been quietly trying not judge Harsin too early… but… come on, guys. This ain’t it, and the recruits aren’t coming.

You can blame whomever you want for his failure, but the writing is on the wall. We’re not going to rebound from this with him.

1 minute ago, Deutschetiger said:

Just when you thought we couldn't look more like a weak little girl

We’re supposed to be tougher, stronger, and more disciplined?

2 minutes ago, VAtiger12 said:

I was told one of Harsin's positives is that we were competitive in every game. 

If you look at his past records, he has been blown out inexcusably  once or twice every season.  

Thank goodness last week" underperformance against SJSU wasn't due to looking forward to PSU! Whew.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deutschetiger said:

We should fire the bastard tonight

No reason for the name calling 

3 minutes ago, VAtiger12 said:

I was told one of Harsin's positives is that we were competitive in every game. 

That little tidbit was buried for good today.  

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Well, now we just need to have a kick return for a TD, a pick six, a nonside recovery, a deep TD pass, and a scoop and score fumble recovery, then a defensive stand to win 40-38. All doable, in 12 minutes.

3 and out and a punt. Don't think we're gonna win this one.

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Thank goodness last week" underperformance against SJSU wasn't due to looking forward to PSU! Whew.

I know I guess we were overlooking PSU for Missouri. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Firing him tomorrow won't help.  We can still look for that person without firing him.  There is no one on his staff to change anything.  

Like Rece Davis said this week "If Harsin does really good this year, he will leave for another job. If he does a bad job this year, Auburn will fire him. Either way, Harsin will not be Auburn's coach in 2023." 

People can say Rece is just a Bammer that hates Auburn. I listen to what Rece has to say because he doesn't have an agenda. Auburn has this reputation of boosters meddling and they want their coaches and AD to be "Down Home Cuz." Allen Greene went outside of the Auburn family to hire Harsin and the boosters didn't like it. They got their wish because our AD is now gone. They'll make sure Harsin is next and both will be replaced by "True Auburn Men." 

I love Auburn but damnit I get so pissed off at the way they run things sometimes. I don't see it changing anytime soon. We can't get out of our own way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WarEagle1982 said:

#ThrowEverythingYouGotatLaneKifffin

The only way he is leaving Ole Miss is in a pine bo….Oh I see what you did there.