2024 5* PG Tahaad Pettiford Signs with AU!

AU Is Gold

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kid is elite. Smooth jumper. Has deceptive hops. Can finish with both hands in traffic. Can create. THIS is the type of guard(s) we need. Can facilitate and score.  Great pick up for the home team. When was the last time we had a lefty at point guard? I can't remember...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• Rednilla changed the title to 2024 5* PG Tahaad Pettiford Commits to AU (Merged)
  • 2 months later...

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* PG Tahaad Pettiford Commits to AU (Merged)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Reminds me of Jared Harper so much. Except I think he's ahead of where Jared was in shooting at this point in his playing career. 

13 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Reminds me of Jared Harper so much. Except I think he's ahead of where Jared was in shooting at this point in his playing career. 

He may have better hops than Jared too...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Love 1

I'm just as excited about Tahaad as I am Aden. We are finally going to be back on track with our point guards. LET'S GOOOO

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pangos AA Camp: Ranking the top committed performers

Breaking down the top committed standouts at the Pangos All-American Camp.

BRANDON JENKINS5 hrs0

Due to the impact of the transfer portal and NIL, we have saw a lot of rising senior prospects close out their recruitments and commit to schools earlier than usual. 

A solid amount of those spoken for prospects were in attendance at this year's Pangos All-American Camp. As we rank the top seven committed standouts, Tahaad Pettiford leads the way due to his dominant three-day showing:

1) TAHAAD PETTIFORD - AUBURN

(Photo: Brian Rothmuller, Getty)

Takeaway: Our team has continued to preach our excitement for Pettiford's fit at Auburn. He brought the five-star vibes to the hardwood this weekend. The Tiger commit made everything look easy when operating on the offensive end. He was up to his usual standards of being exciting with the ball, drilling long range jumpers, and exhilerating spectators with his addiction for making the rim pop at every given opportunity.

• Like 2

He can score, has a great handle and can facilitate and at 6' 1" is bigger then many of Pearls PG's. He will be an important contributor. Hopefully we can get him some more talent to play with, as will lose a lot of graduating Seniors after this year.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Love 1

This one is going to be a fight to keep him committed. The way he is climbing the rankings all the blue bloods will be calling. Hope Bruce can hold onto him. It’ll be interesting with Aden and Tre already on board

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

This one is going to be a fight to keep him committed. The way he is climbing the rankings all the blue bloods will be calling. Hope Bruce can hold onto him. It’ll be interesting with Aden and Tre already on board

HEY YOU STOP THAT TALK RIGHT NOW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Bruce can play with a 3 guard lineup.

42 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

A 3 guard line up with exclusively 6'2 dudes and under is a kiss of death on defense 

Not True!

- The 2023 Golden State Warriors

[Yellow Font]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Not True!

- The 2023 Golden State Warriors

[Yellow Font]

I get the joke there - you could probably survive and even win those minutes in the right situation, it just puts such a strain on your team to be really really good. Auburn lost some stretches off of the back of that Harper-Brown-Samir lineup when those 3s weren’t hitting or guys weren’t getting those steals. Also worked at other points 

I’d reserve that as being a change up thing 

• Like 1