Who is the "BOOM HIRE" that EagleDamnWar speaks of

tbone4jc

I'm :bow: out of this!

metafour and TitianTiger teaming together could get ugly for me :beer2:

Did you get it though?

The Fremont Cannon... Chris Ault and his pistol offense that is always in the top 10 nationally :Sing:

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd kill for muschamp, i love what he's done with Florida but he is not leaving there any time soon.

He's got stuff rolling in the Swamp right now, he works for one of the very best Athletic Directors in the country, Jeremy Foley. Will ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

as intense as muschamp is he could probably could run two programs and still find enough energy to have a few sideline aneurysms

Honestly, I was hoping we would get Muschamp after we let Tuberville go...and my feelings haven't changed. I believe a team takes on the persona of their head coach. For example, Mark Richt is as easy going as Sunday morning as their defense has displayed in a few games per a loud mouth teammate. Muschamp is a flame hanging around gasoline...can you imagine what Auburn would be with him being head of the household. There were times when I wanted Muschamp to suit up at linebacker when he was DC. What would it take to have him back on the Plains???

I'd kill for muschamp, i love what he's done with Florida but he is not leaving there any time soon.

He's got stuff rolling in the Swamp right now, he works for one of the very best Athletic Directors in the country, Jeremy Foley. Will ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

as intense as muschamp is he could probably could run two programs and still find enough energy to have a few sideline aneurysms

Honestly, I was hoping we would get Muschamp after we let Tuberville go...and my feelings haven't changed. I believe a team takes on the persona of their head coach. For example, Mark Richt is as easy going as Sunday morning as their defense has displayed in a few games per a loud mouth teammate. Muschamp is a flame hanging around gasoline...can you imagine what Auburn would be with him being head of the household. There were times when I wanted Muschamp to suit up at linebacker when he was DC. What would it take to have him back on the Plains???

How do you explain Les Miles and how hard his team plays then? Les to me is kinda like a court jester at best, but those guys out and play hard for the guy. I also wanted Muschamp as the coach. At least he is entertaining to watch from the stands.

TT I agree with what you said and you understand how the system works.

you :moon: kisser

Ouch dude. Far from it if you know me. I was just shocked seeing page after page of clueless comments of people saying this is illegal and blah blah and finally saw a post that was worth reading.

Two words: Jimbo Fisher.

Haven't seen this angle yet so I will toss it out there. Ed Snead as AD with Brian Van Gorder as head coach. JGT did say it is a name 100% of us would know and we all know BVG!

Ouch dude. Far from it if you know me. I was just shocked seeing page after page of clueless comments of people saying this is illegal and blah blah and finally saw a post that was worth reading.

a little sarcasm there

a little sarcasm there

I know, just messing with you. At least we all got a win to talk about today.

PM said he knows who JGT is talking about. It is someone Auburn fans aren't talking about and "it would be celebrated." Hmmmm. Also he said he wouldn't name names because of certain "confidences" and that there is still a "big if" on it happening.

I've got it! Sounds like we need Jerry Springer or Maury Povich to get to the bottom of this for us!. Maybe we could get them all on the stage for the big unveiling followed by a fake fight? Then they could throw some cake on each other, tear off a few clothes and talk about how they have relations with goats! It would be the show of the century!

You folks need to get a life!

PM said he knows who JGT is talking about. It is someone Auburn fans aren't talking about and "it would be celebrated." Hmmmm. Also he said he wouldn't name names because of certain "confidences" and that there is still a "big if" on it happening.

Hmm, knows who it is but isn't saying.... still a "big if" factor... and we are talking about this why????

You folks need to get a life!

So says the guy reading and commenting on said post at 7:34 am on Sunday morning. Smh.

I'm in Georgia dude. Its an hour later, and actually feels like 2 since we just left DST.

:laugh: Ok, I am not allowed to say who it is, but I will give a few hints.

You love to hate him when he is on the other sideline.

He hates the fanbase that he now coaches for and wants to get as far away from them as he can.

The BOOM would be every single one of the gumps heads exploding.

He hates the fanbase that he now coaches for and wants to get as far away from them as he can.

It's Nick Saban.

It's Nick Saban.

It's day by day. Other than that, no comment.

Sean Payton's Saints contract was just voided by the NFL and he'll be a free agent next season. I am not an insider and have no inside sources, just remember someone saying his name and that this "boom" hire would shock everyone. Also, his contract with the Saints was 6 years $37 million.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8592214/sean-payton-deal-new-orleans-saints-voided-nfl-sources-say

It's Nick Saban.

Um...no.

Sean Payton's Saints contract was just voided by the NFL and he'll be a free agent next season. I am not an insider and have no inside sources, just remember someone saying his name and that this "boom" hire would shock everyone. Also, his contract with the Saints was 6 years $37 million.

http://espn.go.com/d...nfl-sources-say

He'll be back in New Orleans.

It's Nick Saban.

Um...no.

Thought we may be on to something. ***sarcasm***

It's Nick Saban.

Um...no.

http://espn.go.com/d...nfl-sources-say

He'll be back in New Orleans.

You're incorrect. His contract was voided today by the NFL. He is a free agent.

Archived