Welcome Back Coach Garner!

muxi87

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news! I will admit that I was skeptical that Coach Garner would take the job, but I'm more than glad to have him. War Eagle! :cheer:

Props to fchristian1, you were right sir.

Sooo.....are there any more questions of Gus and recruiting?? I think we're going to need a bigger bus.

Last year Rivals ran a ten-year analysis of nationwide recruiting. Georgia finished #1 for the ten-year period and Garner was the recruiting coordinator all of those ten years. He can get the players.

I do think if Garner, who can also coach TE and O-line, is named D-line coach that indicates that Rocker isn't coming. If Garner is hired for another position, Rocker probably is coming.

I can't even explain how excited I was when I was told this was set in stone. Glad everyone finally officially confirmed so all y'all can get as excited!

Sleeping isn't an option right now!

Jason Caldwell@ITATJason

Auburn hires Rodney Garner as assistant head coach and defensive line coach.

I'm assuming the asst. head coach title was the main thing that brought him here. Or does the asst. head coach title give him more pull in recruiting in other places aside from the D-Line? Either way I'm glad to have him, really want to see what he can do with all the talent we have on the D-Line.

I can't even explain how excited I was when I was told this was set in stone. Glad everyone finally officially confirmed so all y'all can get as excited!

Sleeping isn't an option right now!

This is great news, I guarantee u Saban don't want this to happen. He will most definantly look at the browns now for sure, bank it!!

Last year Rivals ran a ten-year analysis of nationwide recruiting. Georgia finished #1 for the ten-year period and Garner was the recruiting coordinator all of those ten years. He can get the players.

I do think if Garner, who can also coach TE and O-line, is named D-line coach that indicates that Rocker isn't coming. If Garner is hired for another position, Rocker probably is coming.

He is a great hire, just outstanding. If CRG is named as Asst. HC, Rec.Dir. and say LB position coach, that would be a definite signal.

Archived