Welcome Back Coach Garner!

muxi87

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year Rivals ran a ten-year analysis of nationwide recruiting. Georgia finished #1 for the ten-year period and Garner was the recruiting coordinator all of those ten years. He can get the players.

I do think if Garner, who can also coach TE and O-line, is named D-line coach that indicates that Rocker isn't coming. If Garner is hired for another position, Rocker probably is coming.

He is a great hire, just outstanding. If CRG is named as Asst. HC,RD and say LB position coach, that would be a definite signal.

Who happens to be RD?

Last year Rivals ran a ten-year analysis of nationwide recruiting. Georgia finished #1 for the ten-year period and Garner was the recruiting coordinator all of those ten years. He can get the players.

I do think if Garner, who can also coach TE and O-line, is named D-line coach that indicates that Rocker isn't coming. If Garner is hired for another position, Rocker probably is coming.

He is a great hire, just outstanding. If CRG is named as Asst. HC,RD and say LB position coach, that would be a definite signal.

Who happens to be RD?

??? I think he would be.

Who happens to be RD?

??? I think he would be.

wait. you meant Recruiting Director.

Fantastic! AU needs discipline on the defensive side of the ball and especially with the talent that we have on our D-Line. Garner may be the exact thing that the tigers need to create a mental tough front four that can be successful in the SEC.

How much will the hiring of Garner help in recruiting.

very little insert

not sure if serious, lol

well I'm hurt by that Ironman you should know better

I did, haw

Who happens to be RD?

??? I think he would be.

wait. you meant Recruiting Director.

Yes, that was some slight of hand trickeration on my part.

Jason Caldwell@ITATJason

Auburn hires Rodney Garner as assistant head coach and defensive line coach.

I'm assuming the asst. head coach title was the main thing that brought him here. Or does the asst. head coach title give him more pull in recruiting in other places aside from the D-Line? Either way I'm glad to have him, really want to see what he can do with all the talent we have on the D-Line.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same title he held at UGA.

Jason Caldwell@ITATJason

Auburn hires Rodney Garner as assistant head coach and defensive line coach.

I'm assuming the asst. head coach title was the main thing that brought him here. Or does the asst. head coach title give him more pull in recruiting in other places aside from the D-Line? Either way I'm glad to have him, really want to see what he can do with all the talent we have on the D-Line.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same title he held at UGA.

Correct.

ehhhhhh. not impressed.

BAZINGA!

Welcome home Coach Garner and War Eagle!!!! So freakin' pumped about this hire. yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Late to the party but welcome anyway

Malzahn on Garner: "Rodney is one of the top defensive line coaches in college football who has had great success in the (SEC)."

Malzahn on Garner: "We’re excited to welcome an Auburn man back home.”

“Auburn has always been a very special place for me and my wife, Kimberly, who is also an Auburn graduate,” Garner said.

“I owe a lot to Auburn and the men who helped mold me to who I am today both professionally and personally," Garner said.

More Garner: "I have a lot of love for Auburn and I felt this was a great chance to help give back to a place that has given me so much."

@AUAuthority

ehhhhhh. not impressed.

BAZINGA!

Welcome home Coach Garner and War Eagle!!!! So freakin' pumped about this hire. yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Late to the party but welcome anyway

Thanks Golf. Have been watching the Jersey Shore finale. Missing the last ten minutes to celebrate on here.

Archived