2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

I'm more worried about ND than SC. The kid absolutely loves ND and if they offer I think we could definitely be in 2nd behind them. Some asked on his ask.fm profile on twitter if he would still go to South Bend with another 2014 QB commit and Golson returning next year and he say that he would.

Offer this kid immediately!

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most say they would only because thy still have a relationship with the coaches at that time see BH after bams got Cornwell

I really hope we offer SW TODAY! IMO young Mr. Harris has shown himself to be less than sincere on more than one occasion and it is time we make the move instead of waiting on others to make theirs. Again, this is just my opinion. It just seems as though we get starrie-eyed and put all our eggs in one kids basket thus leaving us -------------holding the bag------------------in the end.

EDIT: I realize this staff is not responsible for the previous staff's failures and I do believe they will approach this in a different way than Chiz & Co. as we saw when they came on board and yanked Liner's offer.

Dixie,,,,, I thought you were better than that...... lol

To your point I'm with you and it would be hard to have feelings of being deceitful if your the AU staff IMO unless they know something we don't, which is the case most of the time but I would even do it to show BH we are covering our arses. Especially with all this camp BS

Hey, to me "All is fair in matters of love and war" and this is WAR by god!! I kid, but sometimes you have to bend some rules being very careful not to break them!!

Most say they would only because thy still have a relationship with the coaches at that time see BH after bams got Cornwell

Exactly, although something White say's carries much more weight than what others say, if you know what I mean? (wink, wink...nudge, nudge)

This kid seems to have a stronger arm than the 5 out of 10 247 rated him his arm strength at. Not saying it is a strong arm, but it does seem enough to get the job done on the college level.

Is BH still planning to announce on the 17th. If so I believe our coaches will wait till 17th. If BH picks another school or decides to postpone his annuncement then I believe our coaches will give SW a commitable offer and tell both SW and BH whoever commits first gets the scholly.

My belief if that the reason they haven't given SW an offer yet is they had promised BH the position and would wait for his announcement. I would assume they were very upfront with SW on this. I also assume they have told BH that they can't wait forever so he must keep him promise and commit on the 17th. In both cases expressing their love while being honest.

I would and have been happy with us getting BH because he has been a QB that made a connection with our coaches and plus he's been respectful in the process. But for some reason SW gets me a little more excited and gives me the "what if?" mindset. I've seen people call him a leader, field gen., precision passer. I saw some qualities just from seeing E11 7on7 competition. The main feature to me was his demeanor as he was walking up to the play.

Certain QBs have a look and when it's real it's noticeably real. Elway, Marino, the Mannings, to name some of the bigs but even for SW I believed in that look in his eyes before the play. I believe E mentioned he gets it to receivers without them having to go to it, something like that. In other words the ball is there before it's coming so catch it.

To go along with all that Sean has the healthy Tom Brady type chip on his shoulders.

Too bad we just let go of Tom Brady's super special QB mentor. ;)

Is BH still planning to announce on the 17th. If so I believe our coaches will wait till 17th. If BH picks another school or decides to postpone his annuncement then I believe our coaches will give SW a commitable offer and tell both SW and BH whoever commits first gets the scholly.

My belief if that the reason they haven't given SW an offer yet is they had promised BH the position and would wait for his announcement. I would assume they were very upfront with SW on this. I also assume they have told BH that they can't wait forever so he must keep him promise and commit on the 17th. In both cases expressing their love while being honest.

I think Harris' decision is the 18th. His grandmother was supposed to be calling and informing the coaching staffs today on which team Harris would be committing to on Thursday. So, I hope our staff moves quickly after they hear this news by offering White immediately if Harris grandmother informs our staff of an impending LSU decision. If we are informed Harris is signing with us, then we most likely will wait until the 18th and make sure we get the commitment, then hopefully our staff would call White and inform him.

If you have been reading th threads in the last couple of days, almost all people are sayung Harris will announce to LSU.

I think Harris' decision is the 18th. His grandmother was supposed to be calling and informing the coaching staffs today on which team Harris would be committing to on Thursday. So, I hope our staff moves quickly after they hear this news by offering White immediately if Harris grandmother informs our staff of an impending LSU decision. If we are informed Harris is signing with us, then we most likely will wait until the 18th and make sure we get the commitment, then hopefully our staff would call White and inform him.

If you have been reading th threads in the last couple of days, almost all people are sayung Harris will announce to LSU.

So if the next day or two we offer SW then we *technically* know where BH is going before he announces?

So if the next day or two we offer SW then we *technically* know where BH is going before he announces?

More or less, but IMO the Staff already knows unless he is fooling them as well which I doubt. The only thing that would be an issue is if he told the coaches he was going to camp at LSU even if he told the press he wasn't and in that case it still makes no sense for him to lie about it. Harris is a Corndog sniffer and I can't see him being that dumb and playing the LSU staff when he still has a year to play in that state.

Sean White/ Stan White. Hmnn. I know the physical numbers are different, but both are very celebral and football savvy. I like the comparison. BTW, I'm on the Sean White bandwagon!!

they're cerebral too

;D

Pops had it right. He not only thinks Sean White is smart but he thinks he will also be famous one day. This came straight from the dictionary.

celebral: when a celebrity also demonstrates cerebral abilities he is being celebral.

they're cerebral too

;D

Pops had it right. He not only thinks Sean White is smart but he thinks he will also be famous one day. This came straight from the dictionary.

celebral: when a celebrity also demonstrates cerebral abilities he is being celebral.

That's right. Not to be confused with celebrawl: when a celebration turns into a brawl. Or celerbrawl: a food fight begun with the leftover celery after someone has eaten the last buffalo wing.

;D I love the dictionary game.

Bet Sean White loves it too, since he's so cerebral. When he becomes famous, maybe more folks will want to play it more often. It's a genuine war of wits (aka, cerebellum).

they're cerebral too

;D/>

That's right. Not to be confused with celebrawl: when a celebration turns into a brawl. Or celerbrawl: a food fight begun with the leftover celery after someone has eaten the last buffalo wing.

;D/> I love the dictionary game.

Bet Sean White loves it too, since he's so cerebral. When he becomes famous, maybe more folks will want to play it more often. It's a genuine war of wits (aka, cerebellum).

Lol. Very clever - bellum.

With the increasing opinion that SW will be the next best QB available to us, I finally watched his video. I was really impressed with his awareness in the pocket. I would not be disappointed if he was our QB for the 2014 class.

I finally got around to watching his tape after I realized BH is LSU's to lose and WOW can this kid throw the rock! I know this is a stretch but he truly reminds me of Andrew Luck with the accuracy that he throws with and his poise and maneuverability in the pocket. I mean his receivers rarely have to veer off route to catch his passes. He puts the ball on the money! And he has that pocket presence that is hard to teach, ie Luck.

Not having heard or seen Sean White talk at length about his undying love for Notre Dame, I'll stick with the idea that if Spurrier gets into the act in a big way he will be tough competition for us. In Danny Wuerffel Spurrier has already produced one Heisman-winning QB and DW didn't appear to have as much raw ability as does White.

I too would expect South Carolina to be the major competition. Of course this might be a moot point if BH surprises us and commits to Auburn. ND has their QB and probably assured Mr Kyzer that he is their No. 1 and they will not take the Elite 11 MVP. That kind of promise seems to be the deal sealer right now. I think I read recently where E thought AU would back off Watson if BH commits to us, but that our staff would continue to pursue DW if SW commits to Auburn. Don't know if that would still be the scenario.

I finally got around to watching his tape after I realized BH is LSU's to lose and WOW can this kid throw the rock! I know this is a stretch but he truly reminds me of Andrew Luck with the accuracy that he throws with and his poise and maneuverability in the pocket. I mean his receivers rarely have to veer off route to catch his passes. He puts the ball on the money! And he has that pocket presence that is hard to teach, ie Luck.

Tap. The. Brakes.

Archived