2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

Is there any live feed, or was this 10:30 Eastern?

I have not been able to find one but there is a live blog on 247. http://auburn.247spo...29301729?Page=2

I read some-where on here, that Carr wanted no media at this event. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Found the live link. According to Keith Niebuhr a lot of media is there. Not sure what is deemed a lot as far as recruiting standards go though.

Thanks!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not been able to find one but there is a live blog on 247. http://auburn.247spo...29301729?Page=2

I read some-where on here, that Carr wanted no media at this event. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Found the live link. According to Keith Niebuhr a lot of media is there. Not sure what is deemed a lot as far as recruiting standards go though.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

He picked Auburn. War Eagle!!!

This thread is another example of folks needing to recognize the fluidity of recruiting and just cool their dang heels a bit. This guy had been written off as a game-playing non-take. His ship had sailed. Now he's an Auburn Tiger and we're all pretty danged happy about it, aren't we?

War Eagle, Tyler! Glad you made sure this was the right choice for you and your future before pulling the trigger.

Scale of 1-10 of how mad Mark Richt is that all 4 of our OL commits are from GA?

Tyler Carr is from Gadsden, AL

Edited it the same time you posted. Thanks CC.

WAR EAGLE Tyler!

For anyone who knows, how can RIVALS love Carr so much (4*/#7 OT) but 247 doesn't seem to buying into him (3*/#28 OG)? I mean, this is a gigantic difference...one site thinks he's a Top 7 OT while another doesn't even see him as a Top 25 OG? From what I've seen, I personally think he is destined to be an OG in the SEC but you never know.

WAR EAGLE Tyler!

For anyone who knows, how can RIVALS love Carr so much (4*/#7 OT) but 247 doesn't seem to buying into him (3*/#28 OG)? I mean, this is a gigantic difference...one site thinks he's a Top 7 OT while another doesn't even see him as a Top 25 OG? From what I've seen, I personally think he is destined to be an OG in the SEC but you never know.

fwiw, AU coaches project him as a guard.

Archived