2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

@BMattAU

Rivals100 OL Tyler Carr will announce decision Tuesday morning http://bit.ly/1nUK5i9 @Auburn #Bama

Wow. Finally. If he chooses AU, what recruit will be most effected by this. Who will maybe lose their offer if anyone?

My guess is the staff continues to tell Kim to keep working at center and the center prospects lose their shot.

So we lose out on Williams? and keep working on Ivy? IF Carr chooses the good guys

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we lose out on Williams? and keep working on Ivy? IF Carr chooses the good guys

We'll keep working on Ivey no matter what. Likely a center like Williams loses out if we get Carr unless we strike out the rest of the way getting a 5th lineman.

I still think Kennedy is good for AU, powerful lineman in addition to Carr and the others,

I still think Kennedy is good for AU, powerful lineman in addition to Carr and the others,

That would mean 3 guard commits if AU did it that way with Carr, Kim, and Harrell. I don't see Kennedy happening in that scenario.

I thought Kim was moving to center? maybe I was wrong,

E- how many do sign this year?

I thought Kim was moving to center? maybe I was wrong,

E- how many do sign this year?

It's not a definite the staff plans Kim as a center prospect. It depends on who else we sign. How many what do we sign this year?

The overall signees?

I was looking at the eligibility chart and one year we have only 7 leaving which makes us look short in terms of overall numbers?

thanks

The overall signees?

I was looking at the eligibility chart and one year we have only 7 leaving which makes us look short in terms of overall numbers?

thanks

We can sign as many as 29, and that includes Trey Matthews. Whether we do sign that many or not depends on who we can get. There is no year when we'll only have 7 leaving. Unexpected attrition averages from 7 to 9 a year, every year. We're already at nine this year. Add that attrition to seniors and the numbers crunch disappears in a hurry.

Read on another site he was announcing yesterday I thought... did I misread and it's actually today?

Tuesday at 10:30

Read on another site he was announcing yesterday I thought... did I misread and it's actually today?

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Carr commits tomorrow. It's only a day away...."

ETA: Dangit!

Tuesday at 10:30

Dagnabbit.

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Carr commits tomorrow. It's only a day away...."

ETA: Dangit!

Well played, sir. Well played.

Thank you CT, but I can't accept an atta-boy when I was a full minute late. We must hold ourselves to a higher standard. :drink1:

Is there any live feed, or was this 10:30 Eastern?

I have not been able to find one but there is a live blog on 247. http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Live-blog-Tyler-Carr-announcement-29301729?Page=2

Archived