2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

Reading comments on al.com before his announcement was hilarious. bams had given up and already running him down. Just typical bammers.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler looks very relieved in his pics. on 247. I bet this is a huge weight off his shoulders.

If you have not heard Carr speak, you owe it to yourself to listen to him after his decision. It is up on AL.com. It lasts about 4 minutes. He is a sharp kid, and does not expect anything but hard work. I think we got a good one.

Long time coming but I think TC was worth the wait. He's strong as a bull, roadgrader, throw back type OL who will leave it all on the field for Auburn. Just hope that's enough and I think it will be. A solid Chad Slade type with a little more ability I think. Chad has started for what 3 years so that ain't too bad. Tyler is a great kid and a credit to our program even if he never starts, although I predict he will have many many starts. War Eagle Tyler Carr and Family!!!!

One of the best things about Carr is that he is already SEC size with a good long frame, and he is not at all fat. Coach Russell will love him.

Tyler is our first commitment out of Gadsden in a long time. I thought the same thing when when Roc Thomas signed with us. It had been a long time since we signed anyone from Oxford in years. War Eagle!!!

War Eagle mister Carr!!Welcome to the Family. Since he is an early enrollee he will count back to this year correct?

I guess he can if there is an opening. All the signees qualified and I think Mathews counts on 2014 so not many spots open for EEs this year.

I guess he can if there is an opening. All the signees qualified and I think Mathews counts on 2014 so not many spots open for EEs this year.

There is no special limit on how many enroll early, as long as there is space under the overall 85 scholarship limit. My opinion is that it will be a couple more years before we get pinched by the 85 limit.

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys, because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

There is no special limit on how many enroll early, as long as there is space under the overall 85 scholarship limit. My opinion is that it will be a couple more years before we get pinched by the 85 limit.

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys -- ALL LINEBACKERS -- because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

FIFY, Mikey, to make the subtext clear for everyone.

;)

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys -- ALL LINEBACKERS -- because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

;)/>

Well done.

;)

I'm always so thankful that Britt has my back. She understands things that the rest of you just don't get.

;)

I'm always so thankful that Britt has my back. She understands things that the rest of you just don't get.

:roflol:

Quit teasing Metafour.

;)/>

Great Mikey, Britt's head just got even bigger.

;)/>

On the bright side, he's great at somersaults

We'll probably want to enroll at least four early guys, because we have four "use 'em or lose 'em" slots that must be filled by January.

Thanks

;)/>

On the bright side, he's great at somersaults

man-somersaults-in-bed-meme_73.gif

Archived