2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OSU 247 site had a podcasts with Gibson and even with all the OSU pumping Gibson has AU on his mind.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/bucknuts/Torrance_Gibson_1_on_1.mp3.

Remove period at the end.

Check out 6:30 mark if not patient.

Did he say anything other than that we and a list of other schools were recruiting him hard? Didn't sound like that much of a plug to me, unless I missed something. Though it is certainly a good thing to be on that list at this point. The interesting part to me was that he wants to wait until a week before signing day to commit. That seems pretty late co

Pared to what has been the trend with QB's lately.

The OSU 247 site had a podcasts with Gibson and even with all the OSU pumping Gibson has AU on his mind.

http://traffic.libsy...n_1_on_1.mp3.

Did he say anything other than that we and a list of other schools were recruiting him hard? Didn't sound like that much of a plug to me, unless I missed something. Though it is certainly a good thing to be on that list at this point. The interesting part to me was that he wants to wait until a week before signing day to commit. That seems pretty late co

Freudian slip when discussing OSU's offense.

When talking about how he fit into OUs offense, he accidentally said "Auburn" and then corrected himself. Sounds like he knows which offense he likes best.

I

Freudian slip when discussing OSU's offense.

Ah, thanks I missed that the first time through.

This guy sounds like he is a very good possibility; would love to have him, he is a game changer in Gus's hands. He sounds very positive towards AU. we need to reel him in, even if it takes 9 or 10 months to do it. :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

He can be truly dynamic.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently named a top 3 of Tennessee, Miami, and Ohio State. We need to get this kid for a visit and get back in the thick of it!

I'm surprised by Tennessee being in the mix. I understand Ohio State and Miami is close to home, but I think a kid with his skill set would be crazy not to give Auburn a really serious look (which it sounds like he is). But Tennessee?

Recently named a top 3 of Tennessee, Miami, and Ohio State. We need to get this kid for a visit and get back in the thick of it!

I'm surprised by Tennessee being in the mix. I understand Ohio State and Miami is close to home, but I think a kid with his skill set would be crazy not to give Auburn a really serious look (which it sounds like he is). But Tennessee?

Ohio State is close to home?

Archived